1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Jeffry YouTube Channels

Discussion in 'Jeffry' started by Myke, Mar 14, 2007.

1. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    http://www.youtube.com/user/tranjef

You Jeffry players might be interested in this. Check out this guy's Youtube channel for many interesting Jeffry videos, mainly against the CPU. He shows some peculiar combos and setups.

2. KoD

KoD Well-Known Member

PSN:
    codiak
    Wow . . . thanks for posting that myke, theres some absolutely disgusting setups in that guy's videos.

3. dougvfdc

dougvfdc Member

thanks 4 the vid myke iam trying 2 master jeffry maybe this will help

4. Shidosha

Shidosha Well-Known Member

PSN:
    I_Am_Shidosha
    XBL:
    Ur Not Shidosha
    OMG im doing this on Slide tomorrow HAHA

5. Chefboy_OB

Chefboy_OB Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Truewiseman
    <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KunCe4f3ZHc"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KunCe4f3ZHc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

It seems to me...I'M THE WINNER!!!!

Jeffry's Item win pose is up yall...

6. tonyfamilia

tonyfamilia Well-Known Member

Wow... that is silly >_<

7. Truesonic2k

Truesonic2k Well-Known Member

Well I knew the fish dance was gonna be there, but I wasn't expecting that quote.

8. TechRomancer

TechRomancer Well-Known Member

I find it surreal how you all jump on the Jeffry train for VF5, but there's barely any love from you all for Jeffry in VF4. There's plenty of videos for VF5 Jeff but when someone asks about VF4 Jeff or vids for VF4 Jeff than no one has a damn thing to say.

I've seen a few VF4 Jeff fans around, like Ice 9 but doesn't excuse the fact the amount of VF4 Jeff vids on youtube can be counted on one hand. The hell with VF5 Jeff; I want ver.C, EVO and FT action. Now someone provide a goddamned thread for those.

9. Myke

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Woah there!

Something you may not realise is that with Arcade VF5 in Japan came the ability to save match replays with one's VF.net account, and then have that match rendered as a downloadable movie. Couple that with the boom of video sharing sites like Youtube, and you have a flood of VF5 match videos available for viewing online that we have today.

Unfortunately, the VF4 arcade version didn't allow for replay saving, and video sharing websites didn't even exist back then. The only way to get videos online was for individuals to have some kind of video capturing ability (hardware and software), as well as the ability to host the files for download. Both of these overheads were costly, and the number of individuals with the capability to do this were in the overwhelming minority.

10. TechRomancer

TechRomancer Well-Known Member

Okay, fair enough, but I'm still just disappointed in the lack of VF4 Jeffry material anywhere. I'm serious - check youtube and do an advanced search; its ridiculous. And the forums here barely pay attention to VF4 Jeff. I'm just kind of frustrated, here.

11. TheWorstPlayer

TheWorstPlayer Well-Known Member

Why the fuck should I came arbout VF4 Jeff when I didn't play
    VF4 hardly at all. Take your drama to the VF4 thread.

12. Myke

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    What TheWorstPoster is trying to say is that if you want VF4 Jeffry related discussion, then direct it to the VF4 Jeffry forum.

But I see you already have done that, so the lack of activity should be an indication to you that the interest in VF4, let alone VF4 Jeffry, is extremely low to almost non-existent!

Unfortunately, getting angry in a VF5 Jeffry forum won't change that. Sorry dude.

13. TheWorstPlayer

You know you luv me.

14. Truesonic2k

Truesonic2k Well-Known Member

I played Jeff back in VF4 Evo but I didn't think it would be relevant in VF5 besides knowing the movelist.

15. Logos

Logos Well-Known Member

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Okay, fair enough, but I'm still just disappointed in the lack of VF4 Jeffry material anywhere. I'm serious - check youtube and do an advanced search; its ridiculous. And the forums here barely pay attention to VF4 Jeff. I'm just kind of frustrated, here. </div></div>

...is that really something you need to get that worked up about? Seriously?

16. TheWorstPlayer

Heh not many play VF5 the most recent version getting upset about
    an unpopular character in VF4 is almost....well...completely ridiculous.

17. KoD

KoD Well-Known Member

PSN:
    codiak
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kc47f6JMw_w

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kc47f6JMw_w"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kc47f6JMw_w" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

<adamYUKI> its slow and lethodical

My new favorite word, seriously.

Anybody got any more of this guy's videos? There are like 4 on youtube, looks like his ring name is 世界のお肉

18. KtotheG

KtotheG Well-Known Member

haha that kage player must be cut, he lost to a Jeff that didnt do Knee /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

19. Fulan

Fulan Well-Known Member

I would imagine it's pretty hard to knee Koedo though.

20. KoD

KoD Well-Known Member

PSN:
    codiak
    Yeah, if you watch his other videos, oniku doesn't really use anything other than /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/d.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif,/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif, /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif, and /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif.

Hence slow and lethodical