1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Joystick Builder updated with TONS of info.

Discussion in 'Console' started by Catch22, Mar 6, 2003.

1. Deathmaster20

Deathmaster20 Member

Question for the maker

Would you be interested in making me a joystick ill pay good money for one. Your work is very impressive i wanna get good on one of your joysticks. /versus/images/graemlins/wink.gif

2. DarkSparda

DarkSparda Well-Known Member

Re: Question for the maker

same here. those are god damn works of art. especially that black sarah one. do you have any kage ones??? i'd pay cold hard cash for one of those...

3. Catch22

Catch22 Well-Known Member

Well, I finally updated the site with the newest sticks, and some forgotten ones. IMF's, Franky, Pauly, and Ice's sticks are now up on the gallery section.

BTW, if guys haven't seen the newest design, it's right here:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Guys wanting a stick, PRAY Sanwa gets to me.

4. Junosynth

Junosynth Well-Known Member

Hey nice!! I changed one of the underlays with mine because ModestMouse definitely doesn’t deserve two sticks just for him. Hehe...

5. DarkSparda

DarkSparda Well-Known Member

*sits on floor crosses hands* please please please please please please please sanwa pppllleeeasseeee!!!!!

6. chOke

chOke New Member

Very nice work C22!

Im very interested in having you build me a stick. I know your very busy with school and other orders though. Im willing to wait /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Im not sure what your set rate is, but im willing to pay $125 - $200

Drop me a email when or if you can with the info you need: amarti37@tampabay.rr.com

Thanks!

7. Crazy_Galaxy

Crazy_Galaxy Well-Known Member

Same here, when you got the chance send me a PM /versus/images/graemlins/wink.gifSent you an E-mail with the details so lets hope sanwa get back to you.

8. Byne_Rhode

Byne_Rhode Active Member

On Sanwa's site it says you can choose the color of the stick and buttons in the VF4 kit....where on the site do I do that.[P][P][P][P][P][P][P][K]

9. kungfusmurf

kungfusmurf Well-Known Member

You are so lucky that I only use a pad. /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Do you do Pads? /versus/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

10. penpen

penpen New Member

TMNT:
    the site requests that you tell them the color you want in the comment dialogue box. Most places there seem to have english speakers so you should be fine. Worst case scenario, just cut and paste the kanji required.

11. Brisal73

Brisal73 Well-Known Member

Hey Catch...don't know if you remember me...You were about to make a stick for me, but we lost contact.

Anyways I live less than 5 minutes from Arcade Infinity. Let me know if you need any help.

p.s. you should really think about opening a business /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif

12. matti

matti New Member

question from sweden

Hello
    Does anyone know a place to order joystick and buttons in europe? Preferrably close to sweden.

matti

13. KiwE

KiwE Well-Known Member

Re: question from sweden

Gå till #vfse @quakenet och fråga där. Pågår lite trade's där med sticks osv lite random (xint fick nyss en av lau och jag och myst har fått av shmolz) annars får du typ beställa från UK. Finns en stick på webhallen (men är fifastick och Lau säger de inte duger lr något sånt). Allmänt svårt att få tag på sticks i norden verkar det som.

14. CarbonBody

CarbonBody Member

Hey matti, take a look at this thread (second post). I posted a link there to a german online shop that sells those parts, plus they ship worldwide (although quite expensive).
    I wrote them an e-mail today and I´m still waiting for a reply. I´ll post my impressions from this online shop as soon as I recieve the joystick parts I´m about to order.

If Germany isn´t close enough, then just use Google to search for 'Sanwa Arcade Parts' (or similar).

15. matti

matti New Member

I took alook at that page, and it was indeed quite expensive /versus/images/graemlins/smirk.gif . A qustion: the stick that happcontrols sells, are they any good? or should i stick strictly to sanwa parts. And what about Ultimarc.com are they any good?

Matti

16. CarbonBody

CarbonBody Member

I don´t know about www.ultimarc.com, but I´ve found another online shop that sells Sanwa parts. It is located right at the source in Hong Kong and ships worldwide. The downside however is that there is a minimum amount you need to order. That means you need to buy 50 sticks at 10$(US) and 1000 pushbuttons at 1.95$(US) each, otherwise they won´t accept your order (if I´m not mistaken). Also, I was not able to find out about their shipping rates.
    If you would like to check out their website, here is the link.

Unfortunately I still got no reply from the Tac Arcade Solutions shop.
    I´ll let you know when I have some news regarding this issue.

17. BMF

BMF Well-Known Member

Yes, the happ competition stick is really good. So it all depends on your preference of sticks...if you like the ball style japanese ones than go with sanwa if you like the north american ones then get a happ cometition stick.
    When it comes to buttons then, without a doubt, the happ competition buttons are the best, the convex ones not the crappy concave ones found in most NA arcades.

18. Kellogg

Kellogg New Member

Where can you find this happ competition stick?

19. BMF

BMF Well-Known Member

www.happcontrols.com

Go to www.happcontrols.com ...look for joysticks under the amusments section...the competition stick is the best one.

20. flood

flood Active Member

I found this one place (you guys might have pasted it already but just in case you didn't) OZ Stick Arcade Solutions they sell everything and it doesn't look like they have a minimum purchase. However they are located in Australia. Hope this helps (I want a Catch22 really bad).