1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

joystick

Discussion in 'Joysticks and Other Controllers' started by wali, Apr 19, 2009.

1. wali

wali Member

2. Yupa

Yupa Well-Known Member

are you using a madcatz converter?
    PS1 -> PS3 controller?

3. wali

wali Member

what the madcatz converter? i use Controller Adapter to use PS2 Controllers on PS3

4. wali

wali Member

come on people i need hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllp

5. sanjuroAKIRA

sanjuroAKIRA Well-Known Member

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">come on people i need hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllp</div></div>

Buy a new stick?

People aren't ignoring you, they probably just haven't encountered this problem before.

Good luck.

6. Rodnutz

Rodnutz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    XxRodnutzxX
    XBL:
    XxRodnutzxX
    technology has changed drastically since they released that stick man, so it's most likely a incompatibility issue. Like Sanjuro said you might want to consider upgrading. A fairly decent stick is not that expensive... $40(used) up to $75(New) bucks!

7. wali

wali Member

It's not matter of money ,joysticks is not something that i found in any game shop in my home i have to request it from another country .
    (excuse my English)

8. Yupa

Yupa Well-Known Member

sorry about the delay getting back to you on this... madcatz made a converter primarily for guitar hero so that you could use a PS2 guitar on PS3. these converters were what everyone who I am aware of were using to use there PS2 joysticks with the PS3.