1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Ju wanna item list?

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by GaijinPunch, Mar 26, 2002.

1. GaijinPunch

GaijinPunch Well-Known Member

Seems there are more than a few questions of how to get xxx item, and it seems nobody has posted a list. There are more than a few in Japanese that I use, with about 80% accuracy I'd say. Worth posting? Should I send it to the admin of the site to post? I've got server space, but my site is at classicgaming, hence, aimed at older stuff. I'd say this site is more befitting.

2. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Yes, do it now! GO! Post it here, but eventually I'd like to have an Items FAQ available under the VF4 section.

Thread moved to Q&A.

3. GaijinPunch

Thanks for moving the thread Myke... thought that's what happened.

Right now, I've only done Aoi, and it's in HTML... never tried, but I assume the board won't handle all the tags -- true?

4. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    That's correct. Only UBBCode tags are allowed, please refer to the <a target="_blank" href=http://virtuafighter.com/versuscity/faq_english.php?Cat=>FAQ</a> to find out what tags are available to you.

Feel free to host it elsewhere too if you prefer the extra flexibility html provides you. We can then later integrate it into VFDC when it's ready.

5. GaijinPunch

Kewl deal. I know very little about UBB -- the original was in HTML, hence, I just copied over it. Lemme check out the faq & see my options. Right now, I'm behind ye-old firewall, so would have to post from home tonight.

6. Yupa

Yupa Well-Known Member

Yes, GaijinP, if you have the references and ability to translate what has already been done, please put it up and give us a link... it would help cut down some of the noise with the same questions asked over and over and over again...

7. HunterRose

HunterRose Active Member

My VF4 PS2 import book arrived today (the one with Akira on the cover)
    It lists a number of items that where not listed in the Ver B or White book.
    I can write some descriptions up if anyone would like me to.
    Sorry I don't read japanese.

8. Yupa

Yupa Well-Known Member

Please do if you have the time.
    Descriptions of items that you haven't seen mentioned before are fine, but I have the feeling as I progress thru kumite myself that you get to see pretty much everything that you can get on the characters you fight against.

9. HunterRose

HunterRose Active Member

Ok I scanned all of the pages with everyones Items.
    Each file is around 1.5meg Jpeg.
    If someone wants I can mail them a zip file with all of the images. Then they can post them.
    send me a PM if interested.