1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Judgment Hit Sparks look like VF Hit Sparks But.....

Discussion in 'General' started by masterpo, Jul 27, 2021.

1. masterpo

masterpo VF Martial Artist Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    lastmonk
    I play judgment too. I noticed the Hit Sparks that Ryu GA Gotoku Studios used in Judgment have the same basic color scheme and look like VF5US Hit Sparks. I looked at the Combat guide for Judgment. Do the same colors in Judgment mean the same thing as VF5USo_O Is there frame data for Judgment? Do the colors map to counter hits, side hits etc? Or are the colors just to identify Tiger Style and Crane Style and for flash.

I notice purple hit sparks and auras during the big fight. I don't think those were counter side hits though or maybe they were purple for counter hit on block:confused:

The Hit Spark Colors in VF5US and Judgment could be from

https://www.alamy.com/aura-bodies-r...elestial-and-causal-layer-image271802686.html

Maybe instead of Hit Sparks , the more correct name is Hit Flashes:unsure: Or maybe Hot Flashes:meh:

Last edited: Jul 27, 2021
  2. beanboy

beanboy Well-Known Member

Interesting.