1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

JunoSynth's Xbox Live Replays

Discussion in 'VF.TV' started by TexasLion, Mar 10, 2008.

1. TexasLion

TexasLion Well-Known Member

XBL:
    JunoSynth
  2. Dennis0201

Dennis0201 Well-Known Member

thanks for sharing~
    that's what I want!!!

3. Rodnutz

Rodnutz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    XxRodnutzxX
    XBL:
    XxRodnutzxX
    thank you for sharing!

4. KrsJin

KrsJin Well-Known Member

I actually like watching these online vids you and Plague have posted.

You can tell players play slower online but the matches are still entertaining. It's also convenient to save a replay then up it later if need be.

5. SDS_Overfiend1

SDS_Overfiend1 Well-Known Member

I like what i see from everybody. Good matches all around.;'
    TXLion that Lion of yours is the truth.

6. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    JunoSynth, TexasLion, thanks for sharing the matches. It's always great to see both of you being creative with your respective characters.

Not sure why you posted some of those lopsided 3-0 matches though? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

7. TexasLion

XBL:
    JunoSynth
    Haha, frank wanted to know the same thing. Well if it's 3-0 against me I don't mind. I didn't want to post up just the matches I win since that's retarded. Everyone loses and has bad matches. Got to show the bad with the good. But if you mean the 3-0 against xflamingoqueenx, it's cause those are the only two matches I have against him and I rather post it up and have 2 up there then just post 1 match since watching him play is always fun. The truth is last I played xflamingoqueenx it was like 6-3 with him up. I just managed to only record 2 matches.

Online play is really a lot different then offline cause of the lag so definitely these vids are just for fun. But I personally always enjoy seeing various players vs each other so I thought you guys might like these.

8. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Yeah, I meant the ones of you losing and I kinda figured you did it just to present a balanced picture. But screw that! Just save/upload the entertaining matches! I'm sure their egos aren't that fragile? Are they? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

9. TexasLion

XBL:
    JunoSynth
    Haha..I dunno. But yeah, I'll definitely get some quality control in there next time and only post up the very best matches. I think I overdid it this time cause I had so many past replays saved up.

10. VFhayato

VFhayato Well-Known Member

wow! i want to play you guys!!!

11. DaBadSeed

DaBadSeed Well-Known Member

great matches /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

12. Blahzie

Blahzie Well-Known Member

I hate looking at myself in replays... all those mistakes... I won that match but it almost looks like it was more by accident than anything else.

Anyway, good matches!

13. F1RE_FL00D

F1RE_FL00D Active Member

How is TxLion getting the /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/d.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/db.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif + /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/g.gif throw from /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/d.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/g.gif ? Once you guard cancel you should be on the side of the opponent. Any attempt to throw would be a side throw.

Great matches by the way.

14. Rodnutz

Rodnutz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    XxRodnutzxX
    XBL:
    XxRodnutzxX
    I'm super fragile! If you don't upload the vids of me winning... really I <span style='font-family: Comic Sans MS'>bleed[/size]</span>. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Yeah I was thinking the same thing Myke. When I first saw that second match with me and him I was like WTF... why did you post this crappy thing? But I assumed it was for balance or he didn't have any others.

You guys got my /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/thumbs_up.gif to post only the goods ones man. I don't care if it's of me getting owned or struggling for 5 rounds. Post'em up! Their is lots to be learned from those matches more than the normal ones. Top that off with the nail biting effect of who is actually going to win. hahahaha I hope you guys up some of those soon.

15. TexasLion

XBL:
    JunoSynth
    Sometimes side throws come out but that's only if the opponent isn't guarding and just stands there, leaving them side turned. Once they block, it positions them to face me head on so I get a straight throw on them. Guarding makes moves track you.

And I only got 3 videos left. One against Denkai, Konjou, and Moldaiver. They are ok, nothing special though. I'll upload them if you guys want.

16. tonyfamilia

tonyfamilia Well-Known Member

Nice! Awesome fights, thanks /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif
    Thanks for helping to keep NAVF on youtube alive /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

17. KrsJin

KrsJin Well-Known Member

It's a good thing though /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif And remember, this is just the present, you'll keep getting better. Especially if you look at these matches asking how you can improve.

18. Fu_unji_kun

Fu_unji_kun Well-Known Member

XBL:
    None Other
    Wow! I didnt know this thread!

Thanks for made my movie!

We should play more! and make some great movies /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

19. TexasLion

XBL:
    JunoSynth
    Hey thanks. Yeah, we definitely need to play more. I haven't played you at all and my brother has only played you twice I think. He uses Lei Fei and I use Lion. When we play I'll be sure to save the matches. See ya around.