1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Just a newb question...

Discussion in 'Shun' started by Malakai_Kraven, Mar 18, 2002.

1. Malakai_Kraven

Malakai_Kraven New Member

Hey there...I'm new to these boards, so I'll try not to make an ass of myself ^_^. Anyway...way back when...around 1997?..I used to play VF2 in my local Wunderland, a lot. Though I got my ass nailed to the floor, I still liked the cool gameplay. Through the 2 years that I played, I kind of fell in love with Shun Di...I mean, his drunken kung fu style is just awesome, and the way he swiftly moves around the screen delivering ultimate punishment. Though I really liked his character...I never really found out much about him. Can anyone write back with some info on Shun Di? It'd be appreciated. Thanks.

~M.Kraven~

2. Bu_Jessoom

Bu_Jessoom Well-Known Member

If you meant the 'story-line' of Shun, then you can try his mini bio at the homepage under VF3 and VF4. Start with VF3, click his name and read his stuff below the pic, then you can go for VF4 and do the same to see what developed after the previous tourney.

If you want info on his gameplay though, you can do a search here...
    /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

3. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

Nice to see a fellow Oregonian (figured that out quickly when you mentioned "Wunderland")! Anyways, there isn't too much written about Shun Di, but you can find some stuff here and there. It's not the easiest thing to search for, but experiment a bit with the search engine and you might find something.

I'll be coming back to Portland this week, so if you want to meet up to play some VF4 at Tilt or anywhere that has a PS2 and the game, let me know and I'll try to figure something out so we can meet up and I can at least show you what I know with Shun. Who knows, maybe we can experiment with him more. Anyways, the proper email to contact me at during my spring break will be vf_chanchai@hotmail.com

-Chanchai

4. Shundi_05

Shundi_05 Well-Known Member

Hi! Nice to see another Shundi fan. /versus/images/icons/smile.gif /versus/images/icons/smile.gif /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

Shundi's Movelist can be found in VFDC.
    Feel free to PM me if you have any problems playing with Shundi. Will try my best to help.

Drink is the key to success! /versus/images/icons/smile.gif /versus/images/icons/smile.gif /versus/images/icons/smile.gif