1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Just wanted to say Hi again to everyone...

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by Nutlog, Oct 9, 2001.

1. Nutlog

Nutlog Well-Known Member

Omaha is getting ready to have their VF4 sometime in the next week or so. Rodney (omaha Jeff) is supposedly giving up on the big man. He says he's gonna be a die-hard Vanessa player all the way. Apparently he was impressed by what he saw in the VF4 history trailer that came with Shenmue II. Although he does have an odd facination with Jeff's gut now. (not ice-9) :p

I'll probably just stick with Sarah and Akira for a while, though I may pick up Jeff, in Rodney's stead. I doubt I'll be as bad as he is, but I'll do my best.

Troy is definitely itching to get into VF4, for those of you who remember him. He's all about playing Lion and Aoi now. Just for general annoyance factor that Lion has always been and the "counter anything" that Aoi looks like she is. He'll probably keep his Akira at playable level, but he doesn't have the burn to really practice him anymore.

2. Hayai_JiJi

Hayai_JiJi Well-Known Member

Hey could you do me a favor and post here when it does finally come in? Thanks in advance.

P.S. I much appreiciate the beatings you and Omaha Jeffrey have been laying on me in recent weeks. They have helped immensely.

Under the surface of the most jaded cynic lies a dissappointed idealist- George Carlin