'K(FAQ revisions), i've gotten MY ass off the ground! ...sort of

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by ReCharredSigh, May 9, 2002.

1. ReCharredSigh

ReCharredSigh Well-Known Member

current VF4 FAQs of mine right now at gamefaqs.com on either the arcade VF4 or ps2 VF4 FAQ page:

VF4 Akira FAQ; version 1.7
    VF4 Movement System FAQ; version 1.0

i'd like to point out that there's nothing on those FAQs that you probably haven't heard about one time or another on this site; it just helps the newbies who have never been to this site; i've already gotten tons of emails from people thanking me for writing the Akira FAQ, and already 1 person has emailed me about the Movement System FAQ telling me how he watched the ShinZ clips i mentioned in the FAQ and how he got better moving around the ring with all the CD cancels and the like.

'course, if i made any mistakes in the FAQs please pm me!

2. Robyrt

Robyrt Well-Known Member

Well, that's because the Akira FAQ is GOOD. /versus/images/icons/smile.gif I'm thinking about an emergency Aoi FAQ at the moment, because I don't know enough about Jacky to make one for him /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif

3. ReCharredSigh

ReCharredSigh Well-Known Member

do it; the current Aoi FAQ gives what is IMO incorrect knowledge; Aoi can be played offensively; not really.

i dunno if i have the knowledge to do an emergency Jacky FAQ, i know the basic poke mechanism, some of his staple combos, even his 70% backstagger combo, but i dunno whether i should start on the FAQ as an "emergency" doc then move on to add more about his new moves as i learn him, eventually making it a complete FAQ.

btw, the movement system FAQ is pretty new; about 1-2 days old, so i wouldn't be surprised if i only got 1 reply so far. nevertheless, i think novices would be more interesting in learning a character than how to ShinZ step or what not; i bet Nutlog doesn't get a lotta emails from newbies thanking him for his damage scaling FAQ.