1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

'K(FAQ revisions), i've gotten MY ass off the ground! ...sort of

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by ReCharredSigh, May 9, 2002.

1. ReCharredSigh

ReCharredSigh Well-Known Member

current VF4 FAQs of mine right now at gamefaqs.com on either the arcade VF4 or ps2 VF4 FAQ page:

VF4 Akira FAQ; version 1.7
    VF4 Movement System FAQ; version 1.0

i'd like to point out that there's nothing on those FAQs that you probably haven't heard about one time or another on this site; it just helps the newbies who have never been to this site; i've already gotten tons of emails from people thanking me for writing the Akira FAQ, and already 1 person has emailed me about the Movement System FAQ telling me how he watched the ShinZ clips i mentioned in the FAQ and how he got better moving around the ring with all the CD cancels and the like.

'course, if i made any mistakes in the FAQs please pm me!

2. Robyrt

Robyrt Well-Known Member

Well, that's because the Akira FAQ is GOOD. /versus/images/icons/smile.gif I'm thinking about an emergency Aoi FAQ at the moment, because I don't know enough about Jacky to make one for him /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif

3. ReCharredSigh

ReCharredSigh Well-Known Member

do it; the current Aoi FAQ gives what is IMO incorrect knowledge; Aoi can be played offensively; not really.

i dunno if i have the knowledge to do an emergency Jacky FAQ, i know the basic poke mechanism, some of his staple combos, even his 70% backstagger combo, but i dunno whether i should start on the FAQ as an "emergency" doc then move on to add more about his new moves as i learn him, eventually making it a complete FAQ.

btw, the movement system FAQ is pretty new; about 1-2 days old, so i wouldn't be surprised if i only got 1 reply so far. nevertheless, i think novices would be more interesting in learning a character than how to ShinZ step or what not; i bet Nutlog doesn't get a lotta emails from newbies thanking him for his damage scaling FAQ.