1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Kage, Akira, Shun, or lei-fei.

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by cartman325, Apr 3, 2002.

1. cartman325

cartman325 Member

who would when in a fight out of all of those fighters. If there was a tournament between all them who would come out at the top and why?

2. GaijinPunch

GaijinPunch Well-Known Member

Shun would when b/c I'd be using him.

3. LionRafale

LionRafale Member

Yo man Akira would becouse he is the strongest and the main character in the game :p

4. PS2_VFighter

PS2_VFighter Member

That is a really stupid question to ask. The characters are nothing without a player controlling them. So it depends fully on who is playing.

At higher levels of play though, I guess you could say Akira, then Kage, would be the most deadly.

5. BK__

BK__ Well-Known Member

guys, guys, guys... did you not forget who WON VF3?.. not to mention kage totally humiliated akira in VF1 also coz his hot-head got the better of him. perhaps akira won VF2, but overall, akira has a grugde against him (probably jellous..) which would probably blind him like it usually does.

Shun would probably pass out drunk coz he's not serious of victory. and lei-fei is simply no match for the more experienced fighters... i mean look what happened to aoi in part 3!

kage wins no doubt...