1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Kage Combo

Discussion in 'The Vault' started by Guest, Oct 27, 1999.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I need help with timing the TFT->Knee combo's on the Dream Cast. I do the TFT, then I Crouch Dash, then I do the knee, and once I've done that the opponent is either to far away to hit, or to low to the ground. Anyone got any tips ??? I know the combo's must work on the DC version, because it shows one on the intro. thanks.

2. Nutlog

Nutlog Well-Known Member

To get the knee, you need to buffer in the crouch dash just before Kage completely recovers from the TFT. If you do it correctly, Kage will seem to not even stand up completely, but get about 3/4 of the way up, turn and crouch dash. Before the crouch dash completes, enter f+K to buffer the knee on the end of it. You should get a nice comboable (is that a word?) knee every time.

Nutlog

3. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Hi, love to help, but this is probably the hardest advice to give, because the timing of the TFT actually depends on how you do a crouch dash. My advice is to spend lots of time in the Training Mode and varying your timing. Practice makes perfect.

ice-9 | Sennin