1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Kage Maru mentor wanted.

Discussion in 'Kage' started by Aghashie, May 25, 2006.

1. Jerky

Jerky Well-Known Member

Yeah it would have, Shang's an online prick. I seriously don't know why he does that seeing he's not a bad guy - but I'm not gonna sit here and defend him. He deserves a kick in the ass.

2. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    [ QUOTE ]
    PhoenixDth said:

I'm just saying if this thread was about any character other than kage, i dont think the outcome would of been the same. But oh well, it was bound to happen sooner or later.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry to burst your bubble, PD, but you're wrong, and I'm offended you'd even think that.

Shang had a thread locked for abusive posting (with and without images) and I PM'd him with a warning that if it happened again, he'd be banned. And guess what, he did it again.

Any regular with half a brain, who had noticed threads getting locked because of Shang, could have seen this coming. I'm sorry that you didn't, and instead somehow think it's because of Shang's "gay" joking about a character I play. Whilst on the topic, it'd be nice to see people grow up, and out of, using the word "gay" in a derogatory manner.

3. PhoenixDth

PhoenixDth Well-Known Member

i dunno, probably its just me, but after meeting him in person, i can never take anything he says seriously or offensively. Even the way he attempts to say fuck you at evo2k4 just makes me laugh. /versus/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

4. Genzen

Genzen Well-Known Member

Yeah, I agree with Mike. There is nothing wrong with being gay, it's the fact that everyone uses it as an insult which makes people think it is bad; and that's just gay...

5. BK__

BK__ Well-Known Member

can we have a shang discussion forum /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif

6. Adio

Adio Well-Known Member

I feel sorry for you mate. You created this thread looking for advice only to have it high jacked by petty nonsense and veteran member politics that has nothing to do with you.

If you haven’t already done so I’d just recommend that you use the search function to find the relevant info on Kage you’re looking for. There’s a wealth of it in the forums, somewhere. Once you find a topic or a bunch of consistently informative posts, PM the member who wrote them and ask for in depth info. Good luck.

7. Myke

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Ev2, I just wanted to take the time to thank you ever so much for your contribution to this forum and community. Your sharp wit and sense of humour is ever so delightful and never fails to make my day. It is my absolute and great pleasure to digest each and every one of your posts, for I know that every byte reserved to store your posts, every byte of bandwidth used to transfer your words to the greater community, is time and money well spent in keeping this site alive.

BK, if you admire Shang so much, why don't you dedicate a site or blog to him? It'd be a great place where you, and I'm sure countless others, could visit for their daily fix of asshole.

8. Genzen

Genzen Well-Known Member

No problem Myke, it's good to seem I am appreciated, not everyone can understand my value to the community, but they're gay.

9. Myke

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    I don't get you Ev2. I make a statement that I don't appreciate people using the word "gay" in a derogatory manner, and you go out of your way, twice, to do exactly that. For what purpose?

Is it to spite me for a particular reason, or does being an officious prick just come naturally?

Think about it while you're banned, and feel free to email me when you come up with an answer.

Thread locked (apologies to the original poster).