1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Kage maru on hit commands.

Discussion in 'Kage' started by Baiter_Hanzo, Nov 30, 2020.

1. Baiter_Hanzo

Baiter_Hanzo New Member

Hi, guys, i'm a Kage maru main returning player i stopped playing vf5 in 2013 cause my internet at that time was so bad and i didn't find someone to play with offline it used to be so hard to find someone to play with in the middle east,North africa. Now that i found someone to play with i returned to Vf and i'm struggling with Kage's on hit commands. i need some tips and tricks to do them consistently.

Thanks.

2. MarlyJay

MarlyJay Moderator - 9K'ing for justice. Staff Member Gold Supporter

PSN:
    MarlyJay
    XBL:
    MarlyJay
    Which ones specifically?

The on hits usually have demos in the command training that let you know the timing with a sound cue.

Baiter_Hanzo and Myke like this.
  3. Baiter_Hanzo

Baiter_Hanzo New Member

i got almost all of them except one i'm still struggling to do it consistently which is
    Hagakure-ryū In Suzaku Hishōkyaku nothing helped even the demo i got it like 3 times and it was totally random any tips would be fine.

4. Futaba

Futaba Member

PSN:
    OGC
    have that press timing etched into your memory
    The timing for each button press is about the same, and so the overall is rather straightforward

Baiter_Hanzo likes this.
  5. cobratron

cobratron Well-Known Member Gold Supporter

Try doing it with sound off. Then try doing it with your eyes closed. Do it from his forward and back roll. Then his ninja gaiden side switch throw. They all feel different to start and finish so there really is no shortcut but lotsa practice. I'll post a vid next week of some 99-100% consistent dragon punch of death

Tricky and Oioron like this.
  6. cobratron

cobratron Well-Known Member Gold Supporter

MarlyJay likes this.