1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Kage - Mission Practice 30

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by Rectifier, May 27, 2004.

1. Rectifier

Rectifier Member

Help. I have been stuck on mission 30 in Mission Practice forever. I cant get 2 excellents ever and it's driving me nuts!! I wanna get the glowing bracelet
    Some one help please
    thanks in advance.

2. Plague

Plague Well-Known Member

PSN:
    plague-cwa
    XBL:
    HowBoutSmPLAGUE
    1) Don't get hit
    2) Practice more, then 1)
    3) Have someone else do it for you - provided THEY can 1)
    4) Find an exploit for the CPU - Akira's [3][K] worked for me
    5) Gameshark
    6) Spend more time with 2) and 1) rather than posting this kind of thread
    7) See 6)

Good luck

3. Rectifier

Rectifier Member

Err.. that isn't exactly what I asked for but... oh well I guess no one receives what they always want. Anyway thanks I'll try more, but I already tried about 80 times already.

4. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Please don't spam.

5. Rectifier

Rectifier Member

Ok sorry
    I only posted in 2 boards because I really tried to get help asap because I cant get thru this but ok i wont again.

6. Rectifier

Rectifier Member

And I still can't do this
    im gonna go insane someone help please /versus/images/graemlins/confused.gif /versus/images/graemlins/confused.gif

7. Cruz

Cruz Well-Known Member

1.I think it will change to 1 Excellent if you change the Arcade setting to 1 match!
    2.Use a Stage 4 Character.
    3.Refer to the red thing down there! (JUST KIDDING!) /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif

8. Shaolin_Hopper

Shaolin_Hopper Well-Known Member

8) Refer to the post with 1-7.

There's no Tekken 'Paul Phoenix unblockable followed by a shoulder ram and another unblockable' 95% guaranteed perfect string for the AIs, even on very easy. Keep practicing and cheesing..er, exploiting.

Also, it might seem completely obvious to many people, but if you fail to get an excellent in round 1, restart immediately. Better to get two chances at another excellent than one.

*evil cackle* And if you think that PRACTICE mission 30 sucks, wait till you have to go to arcade mode and you get mission 30 once in about 500 matches. Practice mode only gets you the 'complete mission training' item, not the 'mission 30' item, which is what I think you're trying to get.

Practice harder, grasshopper, and one day you too can hop around like a master.

9. Plague

Plague Well-Known Member

PSN:
    plague-cwa
    XBL:
    HowBoutSmPLAGUE
    He'll get what he's after. The glowing bracelet is the reward for completing mission practice.

Rectifier: I don't know what you want to hear. There is no easy answer. There's no set pattern - first do [P][P] then add a [K] if the CPU stops to fart, etc. If you can't do it on your 80th try, maybe you will on your 800th try.

10. Shaolin_Hopper

Shaolin_Hopper Well-Known Member

Yup, you right. I missed the glowing bracelet part.

11. Valdimiar

Valdimiar Well-Known Member

You against lau on stage 4
    He is easy on stage 4 and he is the right weight for TFT-Knee-[4][P][K]-[6][2][3][P]+[K] that'll do 82 pionts and then you can do combos like [3][P]-[P]-[2][P]+[K]-[6][2][3][P]+[K] for 55
    It's reall ynot that hard

12. Kagamura

Kagamura Well-Known Member

what a poor combo. shun, 8th stage.. its not that hard, [2_][K][K], [2_][3_][K],[8_][P], [4_][4_],[6_][6_][P]+[K] and if hes not k.o'ed continue with the [6_][6_][P]+[K]
    well thats how i done it. such a small prize for it.

13. Cruz

Cruz Well-Known Member

Okay! That "Win 1 Excellent" thing I told you, it's still 2 Excellents /versus/images/graemlins/confused.gif. Pick a slow opponent. Maybe if you do [P][P][P][K] then when s/he stands up, attack with the cartwheel thing. If you get hit, lose on purpose!

14. GTO

GTO Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Namu said:

what a poor combo. shun, 8th stage.. its not that hard, [2_][K][K], [2_][3_][K],[8_][P], [4_][4_],[6_][6_][P]+[K] and if hes not k.o'ed continue with the [6_][6_][P]+[K]
    well thats how i done it. such a small prize for it.

[/ QUOTE ]
    What a poor combo??? Are you referring to [4][P]+[G]~[2_][6][K]~[4][P][K]~[6][2][3][P]+[K]?? That's a POOR combo now? And wtf are you talking about. [2_][K][K]?? Wtf is that shit?that's like [P][P][P][P][K][K] kthx. [4_][4_],[6_][6_][P]+[K]....??? Yeh ok.

15. Kagamura

Kagamura Well-Known Member

*g* sorry i forgot to add a little commar to every single attack! look, if youre trying to make me out to be a newbie, then thats up to you. but ive played kage for a long while, so please go be particular with someone else.

16. GTO

GTO Well-Known Member

It doesn't matter how long you've played the game if you're not improving at all. the things you wrote didn't make sense and it's just of no help for you to post it up.