1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Kage TFT combos @ gamecombos.com

Discussion in 'VF.TV' started by Triple Lei, Apr 17, 2002.

1. Triple Lei

Triple Lei Well-Known Member

<a target="_blank" href=http://www.gamecombos.com>gamecombos.com</a> has Kage TFT combos.

Yup.

2. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

those are likely to be tragic's, he made a bunch and posted about it a few days ago.
    now he's making a bigass sarah one.

3. tragic

tragic Well-Known Member

Hi. I posted them in uk-guy's KAGE TFT COMBOS thread. I was bored and decided to make movies of each of his "best TFT combo" vs each char. Hope they are informative. Working on Sarah vid now, will be done in a few days... hopefully.

ben

4. sayow

sayow Well-Known Member

<font color=yellow>tragic, awesome stuff, dude! I dig the quality of the media, too. Keep shreddin'... Wish I had the time to do what you do. You're teaching a man how to fish right now...</font color=yellow>

5. Robyrt

Robyrt Well-Known Member

Sarah combos... yayy! I've been playing kumite for so long, I'll scream if I see another db+K, df+PK, P, db+K /versus/images/icons/wink.gif

6. jackybrothas

jackybrothas Well-Known Member

hehe can't wait to see the sarah ones.... well i saw a few of them which he has done on me....ah well this would be interesting