1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

kage the best

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by cartman325, Apr 2, 2002.

1. cartman325

cartman325 Member

hey you all out there. Who thinks that kage is the best fighter since it was made. He has advanced so much he kicks alot of ass!!!!!!!!!

2. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

He has certainly become much more flashy, but in terms of "effectiveness" he's been reduced in VF4 if you ask me.

-Chanchai

3. ReCharredSigh

ReCharredSigh Well-Known Member

kage was killer in vf2 and vf3ob/tb; was easily either ranked 2nd or 1st. i'm not too sure about his abilities in vf1, but most of us would agree that he is now a mid-tier character in vf4.

4. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

1) No such thing as tiers in VF, and 2) he's upper tier. But then again, what do I know, my Kage sucks.

5. Mr. Bungle

Mr. Bungle Well-Known Member

>> 1) No such thing as tiers in VF, and 2) he's upper tier.

Wow, dude, that's deep!

Another one for the Ice-9 Hall of Insanity, in the "violently pretentious, contradictory, and ultimately pointless statements" section.

6. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Christ, even newbies get the joke.

7. Mr. Bungle

Mr. Bungle Well-Known Member

Addition #176,879, Section: Defensive Replies; Subsection C: "You Have No Sense of Humor!" type classification (subsection for use when initial Ice-9 post is not funny or even vaguely lucid to begin with).

8. plan17

plan17 Active Member

last reply...

what's up with you...
    kage always kicks my ass, but that's cause my Aoi still sucks