1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Kage's Advanced Attacks and combos

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by jeremy92, Jul 1, 2002.

1. jeremy92

jeremy92 New Member

Ok,hi.This is what the name says.First off,Im using a Dreamcast,Second its vf3tb and third,some are hard to explain so bear with me.Ok I have no ideo what this is called but this is how it go's.[6][P][G]and the rest is true luck.You throw him up but the flip and grab with legs then throw part well I got no clue.Ill still be addin!

2. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Let me save you a lot of trouble.

Go to the VF3 Kage Section on VFDC and read the documents. If you only read one, then I'd recommend Mr. Bungle's Kage-Maru guide. It's as comprehensive as it gets.

You're pretty late in terms of VF3 discussion. Everything practical has pretty much been discussed to death.