1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Kage's death move

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by akira2001, Nov 15, 2001.

1. akira2001

akira2001 Well-Known Member

Okay, maybe it is not a "death move" but it killed me!!
    Can anyone tell me what the movement is --
    All I know is I was fighting a Kage and next thing I know Kage slides through my legs and then kicks me from the otherside while he is still on the ground. While it killed me in an embarassing fashion I thought "that was cool."
    I actually did not mind getting beat that way so long as to see something new. But still, can anyone tell me what it is?
    an inashi?
    a sabaki?
    a mid, low, high reversal?
    thanks for the help!!

2. TequilaPilot

TequilaPilot Member

i think it's the auto punch parry from the Jumonji stance.

3. ghostdog

ghostdog Well-Known Member

Try doing a search on VF4 Kage moves, strategies, techniques, etc. Try inputting "Kage" into the search box and you should find a ton of stuff. Very simple. Then there's less of a chance that you'll ask a question that's already been covered. Here's one of the recent threads dealing with Kage:

<a target="_blank" href=http://virtuafighter.com/versuscity/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=versus&Number=14322&fpart=1>http://virtuafighter.com/versuscity/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=versus&Number=14322&fpart=1</a>

4. Morpheus

Morpheus Well-Known Member

If I'm not wrong it should be a sabaki, in Kage move list when he is in JM stance and joystick is in "n" he can auto reversal High or Mid level punches.

5. ghostdog

ghostdog Well-Known Member

If I'm not wrong it should be a sabaki, in Kage move list when he is in JM stance and joystick is in "n" he can auto reversal High or Mid level punches.

It is not a sabaki, it is an auto-reversal like you posted. A sabaki is an attack with inashi properties. Some examples are:
    Akira's df+P+K+G, attack that deflects high and low(?) punches
    Lion's qcb+P, attack that deflects low punches