Kage's death move

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by akira2001, Nov 15, 2001.

1. akira2001

akira2001 Well-Known Member

Okay, maybe it is not a "death move" but it killed me!!
    Can anyone tell me what the movement is --
    All I know is I was fighting a Kage and next thing I know Kage slides through my legs and then kicks me from the otherside while he is still on the ground. While it killed me in an embarassing fashion I thought "that was cool."
    I actually did not mind getting beat that way so long as to see something new. But still, can anyone tell me what it is?
    an inashi?
    a sabaki?
    a mid, low, high reversal?
    thanks for the help!!

2. TequilaPilot

TequilaPilot Member

i think it's the auto punch parry from the Jumonji stance.

3. ghostdog

ghostdog Well-Known Member

Try doing a search on VF4 Kage moves, strategies, techniques, etc. Try inputting "Kage" into the search box and you should find a ton of stuff. Very simple. Then there's less of a chance that you'll ask a question that's already been covered. Here's one of the recent threads dealing with Kage:

<a target="_blank" href=http://virtuafighter.com/versuscity/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=versus&Number=14322&fpart=1>http://virtuafighter.com/versuscity/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=versus&Number=14322&fpart=1</a>

4. Morpheus

Morpheus Well-Known Member

If I'm not wrong it should be a sabaki, in Kage move list when he is in JM stance and joystick is in "n" he can auto reversal High or Mid level punches.

5. ghostdog

ghostdog Well-Known Member

If I'm not wrong it should be a sabaki, in Kage move list when he is in JM stance and joystick is in "n" he can auto reversal High or Mid level punches.

It is not a sabaki, it is an auto-reversal like you posted. A sabaki is an attack with inashi properties. Some examples are:
    Akira's df+P+K+G, attack that deflects high and low(?) punches
    Lion's qcb+P, attack that deflects low punches