1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Kage's elbow...

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by feixaq, Feb 16, 2002.

1. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

... executes as fast as Sarah's or Jacky's -- 14 frames. I always thought his elbow was slower... guess not, eh? /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

P.S. Kage's hop kick is 13f ex.

2. RandomHajile

RandomHajile Well-Known Member

when i 1s2 saw it i didnt liek it bu tin play its just the same really:) i use it a lot

3. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

LOL, that IS surprising. I'm not shocked it's 14 frames, but I'm surprised that Jacky's and Sarah's are...theirs always felt faster. I wonder what Lau's is? I'm beginning to think also 14?

4. Yupa

Yupa Well-Known Member

and Sarah's kickflips

I've also noticed that Sarah's normal stance and flamingo stance kickflips are both 14 frames. The flamingo kickflip still looks faster to me though... The flamingo kickflip is Sarah's fastest mid-level attack from stance. Only the punch and chop are quicker, but they hit high.

A big thanks to kbcat for translating and putting up blue book frame stats over at virtuaproject! Lots of new info to chew on... =)

5. alantan

alantan Well-Known Member

Re: and Sarah's kickflips

Is the frame stats for Vanessa up yet anywhere on the Web??

6. imf

imf Well-Known Member

Where are you getting Kage's frames?

7. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

Manual testing.

8. Jason Cha

Jason Cha Well-Known Member

Chris, you have way too much time on your hands.

-Jason

9. Yupa

Yupa Well-Known Member

I fear what is happening to FeizaQ is what will happen to me... I really shouldn't buy this game... =)

Damn, my nephew got me started on another RPG this morning... /versus/images/icons/frown.gif