1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Kata, motions, or whatever you call em

Discussion in 'Console' started by SilentKnight, Mar 26, 2002.

1. SilentKnight

SilentKnight Active Member

Are there any scenes of characters doing their motions? Kinda like the ones in Soul Calibur. Not just short little clips, but like full ones. Well, just wondering. Haven't had much time to explore VF4 coz I've been busy in training trying to do some of these weird things.

Edit: thread moved, and subject heading corrected from Taka to Kata - Myke

2. SilentKnight

SilentKnight Active Member

Re: Taka, motions, or whatever you call em

woops, sorry. this should be in the Q&A forum. sorry sorry sorry. /versus/images/icons/frown.gif

3. GLC

GLC Well-Known Member

Are there any scenes of characters doing their motions? Kinda like the ones in Soul Calibur. Not just short little clips, but like full ones.

No.

4. gaishou

gaishou Well-Known Member

i have to give props to namco for the 'kata' sequences in SC. very well done. i think the only kata like thing in vf4 is the opening sequence (a la pai and lau etc.).