1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Kingo vs domaug FT10

Discussion in 'PlayStation Network' started by DomAug, Mar 27, 2013.

1. DomAug

DomAug dom Content Manager Lion Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    domaug
    this is going to be a fun little FT10. i need Kingo and anyone who can stream to let me know good times that work for everyone. this will have to be streamed.

i'm good this week Friday any time after 3:00 PM EST. Saturday i'll be out all day, but hopefully after 6:00 PM EST on Sunday i'll be available if Friday doesn't work.

RULES:
    + Room match: Worldwide
    + Three people in room: me, Kingo, and the streamer (maybe MisterRadon? :))
    + If there is a DC for ANY REASON, I'll take the loss (I'm on wireless, but I'll also run it back if Kingo wants)
    + First to 10 wins, well, wins.

this challenge is completely up to Kingo, because we know he really wants Snake Boss, and for obvious reasons.

to Snake Boss: hopefully this little exhibition will make you swallow your pride and accept Kingo's challenge. if i can take a beating, you should be able to. and it'll be in Room Match so you have NOTHING to lose. no excuses.

2. DomAug

PSN:
    domaug
    for the record, i've played Kingo before and bit the dust, so if you want to watch a beating, this is your chance (if Snake Boss declines). at some point i'm just going to play different characters because i'll just be playing for fun.

also, this is HOPEFULLY just a warmup for Kingo vs. Snake Boss. that's the one Kingo wanted, but Snake Boss has yet to accept.

3. Mister

Mister Well-Known Member Content Manager Wolf Content Manager Sarah Content Manager Aoi

This seems interesting, i don't have the chance to stream it but i can record the whole match an put it in 720p on youtube :D

4. MakiLeSushi

MakiLeSushi Well-Known Member Content Mgr Vanessa

PSN:
    MakiLeSushi
    XBL:
    MakiLeSushi
  5. kingo

kingo My bitch G0d3L is a scrub Content Manager Aoi

PSN:
    kingofvf5
    XBL:
    kingofvf4
    What, you're on wireless ? lol
    So how would you do if you want to disconnect on purpose when you're wireless and want to not lose your rank points ?( although everybody know SNAKE BOSS just pulls )

6. DomAug

PSN:
    domaug
    my setup is such that it is very hard for me to alter my connection in game. in other words, i couldn't intentionally DC if i wanted to :p

plus my connection had problems during VF Circuit so the rule i came up with is i could run back a DC'd match but if it happens again i take the loss.

7. kingo

PSN:
    kingofvf5
    XBL:
    kingofvf4
    If you saw my lastest videos "how to rape a fraud's ass until he DC", then you know that this FT10 have no reason to be anymore.
    But we can do it anyway for fun, or just some friendly matches :D

I want a FT10 against G0d3L, that guy speaks too much, I'll make him shut up ! :p

G0d3L and Ben_Lord_Dur like this.
  8. SNAKE BOSS

SNAKE BOSS Well-Known Member

U cant beat me again kingo after I beat u in last game lol u fraud. I am done with u.

9. DomAug

PSN:
    domaug
    99>1

winning the last one doesn't make you better than someone.

kingo i'm open to some games Sunday night if possible. probably won't be online until then (at the earliest)

10. kingo

PSN:
    kingofvf5
    XBL:
    kingofvf4
    He can't win unless I let him anyway.
    No problem for sunday. I'm usually playing on xbox anyway.

11. SNAKE BOSS

SNAKE BOSS Well-Known Member

I earn my wins thank you very much.

12. Zekiel

Zekiel Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Zekiel-_
    ''Less talk, More Action!"

JaLoHa21 and Tocuh like this.
  13. Ben_Lord_Dur

Ben_Lord_Dur Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Ben Lord Dur
    Come in room-match whenever you want! Me and Godel will spank your Aoi so Hard! We'll call it a KingoStyle Spanking Affair.:p

G0d3L likes this.
  14. kingo

PSN:
    kingofvf5
    XBL:
    kingofvf4
    It will be a 10-00 for you, dear Ben Le Sac !

15. Ben_Lord_Dur

Ben_Lord_Dur Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Ben Lord Dur
    I'm waiting for you!!!

16. G0d3L

G0d3L Well-Known Member

Just give me some more time 'cause I need to improve my skills...infact I'm practicing at Track and Field to reach your level of buttons pressing :D

That sounds reeeeeally interesting :oops:

KingoStyle Spanking Affair >>>>>>> Rape Room

Chibiaya likes this.
  17. kingo

PSN:
    kingofvf5
    XBL:
    kingofvf4
    How dare you talking like that to a stormlord !
    Beware the wrath of my [4][3][P] !!!

Zekiel likes this.
  18. Zekiel

Zekiel Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Zekiel-_
    Exactly he's a stormlord! Respect the lords of VF!! *Bows down*