korean vf4 hybrid cabinet~

Discussion in 'VF.TV' started by chingdude, Feb 23, 2002.

1. chingdude

chingdude Well-Known Member

<a target="_blank" href=http://211.126.228.210/seoul3.htm>http://211.126.228.210/seoul3.htm</a>

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Yupa

Yupa Well-Known Member

OMFG!!!

This is insane. I was going to ask where the punch and kick buttons were because I only saw the guard button, but then I saw that punch and kick were in front of the player-- you have to punch or kick to get a punch or kick... damn that's cool.

Now, how do you do a low throw??? Ack! I'd dislocate a hip trying to DLC... =) Cripes, a simple body check would do it...

Did Sega license this, or was it some crazy Korean's invention?
    Are ShinZ and his budies playing on these yet? /versus/images/icons/wink.gif

3. RandomHajile

RandomHajile Well-Known Member

ive played on tekken tag version of this last year, its ok on a game u can spaz out on liek tekken an vf4 has been given more of that feature but this is purly for no hardcore and the fast body cowardination types:)

4. RedQueen

RedQueen Well-Known Member

no way am i gonna choose kage on that machine....
    can u imagine trying to do kage's roll?

5. Genie47

Genie47 Well-Known Member

Not to mention Kage's gravity defying leaps shouting "U-koto!, Hooyah! SHEEc" /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

6. strangelove

strangelove Active Member

This is the best Vf4 hybrid cabinet i've ever seen
    any details on what the cabinet first game/fonction was ?
    thx for posting

7. chucky

chucky Well-Known Member

man! that is fucking crazy!!

8. Lionvf

Lionvf New Member

Wow That's one pace of Arcade Magic ok it's just Wired but I would like too see that Chick in Action on it POW /versus/images/icons/smile.gif I bet Jet Li Could Kick some Mad Butt on it what you Think HEHE /versus/images/icons/smile.gif