1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

korean vf4 hybrid cabinet~

Discussion in 'VF.TV' started by chingdude, Feb 23, 2002.

1. chingdude

chingdude Well-Known Member

<a target="_blank" href=http://211.126.228.210/seoul3.htm>http://211.126.228.210/seoul3.htm</a>

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Yupa

Yupa Well-Known Member

OMFG!!!

This is insane. I was going to ask where the punch and kick buttons were because I only saw the guard button, but then I saw that punch and kick were in front of the player-- you have to punch or kick to get a punch or kick... damn that's cool.

Now, how do you do a low throw??? Ack! I'd dislocate a hip trying to DLC... =) Cripes, a simple body check would do it...

Did Sega license this, or was it some crazy Korean's invention?
    Are ShinZ and his budies playing on these yet? /versus/images/icons/wink.gif

3. RandomHajile

RandomHajile Well-Known Member

ive played on tekken tag version of this last year, its ok on a game u can spaz out on liek tekken an vf4 has been given more of that feature but this is purly for no hardcore and the fast body cowardination types:)

4. RedQueen

RedQueen Well-Known Member

no way am i gonna choose kage on that machine....
    can u imagine trying to do kage's roll?

5. Genie47

Genie47 Well-Known Member

Not to mention Kage's gravity defying leaps shouting "U-koto!, Hooyah! SHEEc" /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

6. strangelove

strangelove Active Member

This is the best Vf4 hybrid cabinet i've ever seen
    any details on what the cabinet first game/fonction was ?
    thx for posting

7. chucky

chucky Well-Known Member

man! that is fucking crazy!!

8. Lionvf

Lionvf New Member

Wow That's one pace of Arcade Magic ok it's just Wired but I would like too see that Chick in Action on it POW /versus/images/icons/smile.gif I bet Jet Li Could Kick some Mad Butt on it what you Think HEHE /versus/images/icons/smile.gif