1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Kter Models

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Guest, Mar 2, 2001.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Does anyone know where to get pics of the character models from VF's earlier versions - e.g. VF1 pictures of the characters... I have searched hard but to no avail. Pls tell me where to find them... I find lots of VF3, minimal VF2 but no VF1 or VF Remix pictures...

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Pls help

3. AlexMD

AlexMD Well-Known Member

Well I'd like to help but the only pictures of the models I have are in magazines,I may scan them though in the near future.

Only other pics I have are from the cover of one of those baby universe albums

4. AlexMD

AlexMD Well-Known Member

Those vf1 models in Shenmue look funky too,is it just me or is their poly count higher than the regular vf1 models?.

Oh yeah I think Hardcore gaming's VF3 section had vf1 model pics (though small) check there if they are still up : )

5. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Not many people go out of their way to help anonymous strangers.

ice-9

6. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

esp rude strangers

well..at least this guy did say 'please' (so, he's polite in my book)

better than the one who asked for movies.
    Ask is already an understatement.

<font color=red>SummErs' 'enemy SPODED, enemy DOWN'