1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Kuhn

Discussion in 'General' started by Guest, Feb 19, 2001.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

In case those of you who have FV2 didn't notice, Kuhn's moves are all taken from VF characters (e.g. he has Pai's d/f+P, P, f+P) and some added combos (e.g. Lau's rushing fist d/f,d/f+P, P, P, P but instead of his roundhouse kicks, sweep or kickflip in ends in Sarah's knee). Does anyone know where to get a full and complete movelist for Kuhn? And who is Del Sol?

2. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

http://www.sega-rd2.com/fv2/command/kuhn.html

Damn, I finally got myself a copy of this game and I love it. Wish the AI was actually difficult though... Oh well... Throw-escape, auto-counter (whatever you want to call them, everyone seems to have their own name for it), and parry-fests are fun/images/icons/smile.gif

-Chanchai

P.S. The throw escapes kind of remind me of Tobal in a slight way.

3. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

still dun know how to play it

<font color=red>SummErs' 'mibu's lone wolf'