1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Kumite item Quetion....... missed items

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by Neo, Jun 19, 2002.

1. Neo

Neo Well-Known Member

Ok my Aoi is at the highest level and I have ralise that I don't have 2 items which can't be won by vs. mode
    Japanese ponytail and Folding fan......

Of course I checked the item FAQ but it says u win this stuff of kyuu level opponants in Kumite I never get challenged by a kyuu level player now : (

Is there anything I can do??

Ideas I had start a new file ad get the items then equip it and steal it with my master file, not sure if this will work.......

I heard if you get 7 balls again after getting the special item it gives you something with you don't have, Is this correct?

PLEASE ELP ME!! I don't want to restart my file /versus/images/icons/frown.gif

2. vfighter8323

vfighter8323 Member

Well, yamato im sorry to say that i dont think you can get them, because i am a high king as well with her and i missed those exact items. You can only get them if you start a new file, but you cant trade the item because i've tried that as well to try to get all the items. it doesnt work. As for getting the orbs again, I dont think it will give you those items, the only give you items you can get but not fro opponents , cause i tried that too. Well, all I can say is that if you want to start a new file and get all the items thats probably the best idea. Sorry dude but i'm kinda sure you cant get those items again. Maybe if you play at an arcade against an opponent with that item and win, i dont know if that'll work, because they dont have VF4 at arcades here. /versus/images/icons/frown.gif

3. TomDC85

TomDC85 Well-Known Member

As far as I'm aware, ALL the CPUs come back as battle lords when you reach high king- the kyu people from early in the game raise their rank up the alternative emperor route. Also, once in a blue moon you will fight people as low as fifth dan, even at high king. I have all the items for Lau (even three not on items faq) now except the ochre pads, but I don't think they're from a CPU and the method on items faq doesn't work...*sniff*. If you have not exhausted your orbs (they're only good for two items with Lau) then you will get any item that you have not yet got. Also, I think if you get a different memory card and get the item on that, then you can win it off that file, but it can't be on the same card. Happy hunting!

4. death_raven

death_raven Well-Known Member

not exactly battle lord but yeah ive seen some of the kyu fughters on higher ranks, its like they progress as you progress but not all of them

5. Neo

Neo Well-Known Member

I'm trying to get the 2 fans for Aoi the item guide says defeat "brutal Aoi" 4th Dan butI've never seen this guy ever and I have High king with 3 characters.........

I also need Festive headband too.......

Does anyone know the range of dan levels which can challenge u as you move up, ie when u become above champion kyuu level never plays anymore
    HELP PLEASE

6. death_raven

death_raven Well-Known Member

i have other characters in highking and have not fought with any dan ranked CPU's since i got to highking

7. TomDC85

TomDC85 Well-Known Member

They're rare, but like I said they dip as low as fifth dan. There are quite a few tenth dans that will challenge you at high king, but I've only seen a few 7/8s and one 5.