1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Kumite... painful ?

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by koro128, Feb 4, 2002.

1. koro128

koro128 Well-Known Member

Hi guys, how long do u all take to get up to like 50wins ? i've played till 28 at most and i gave up... I feel it's really taking up too much time.

2. Yupa

Yupa Well-Known Member

Erm... save the game?

It's not meant to be a race. Enjoy the experience.

3. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Hey guys, I'm currently 6th dan with just over a 100 or so games played.

I have to admit that AM2 did a good job communicating the difficulty and patience required to move up in ranks...now I know what Chibita must've felt to have an 8-kyu challenging him.

My question is...is there any easier way to get higher dans to challenge you?? The lower dan CPUs are annoying as hell. I can't be sure there's a correlation, but it seems to me that every time I win with a R.O. higher dans are less likely to challenge me. Anyone else get the same feeling?

4. Jebus

Jebus Active Member

I had the same kind of "feeling" but not the same way.

At hero, I had to win vs 10 10th dans con. and that took me 28 matchs, and when I was fighting I thought that that the game didn't give me any same ranks fights cuz I had a win streak...../versus/images/icons/mad.gif