1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Kumite ranking question

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by MirAGe01, Mar 25, 2002.

1. MirAGe01

MirAGe01 New Member

Hey all, new to this and have a question about the Kumite ranking. Is there a way to see my experience points or if i'm about to lose a rank? For instance, i've read that to move up to the next kyu i need 100 points. How do i earn points and how do i see how many i have? Is there a FAQ or anything I can read about this?
    Also, where is the glossary in the game. I've seen people mention that before. Thanks all. Sorry for sounding like a newbie. This is the first VF game i've bought let alone played and I love it alot.

2. cka

cka Active Member

When you're in Kyu rank (the first rank) you see your EXP under your win/lose stats. You don't see the EXP in later ranks, since you have to satisfy different conditions to go higher after Kyu. And you can find the glossary in Trail Training, at the very end of the session list.