1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Kumite stats?!

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by K1LLeR_Sp0cK, May 18, 2002.

1. K1LLeR_Sp0cK

K1LLeR_Sp0cK Member

Where can I see all stats of how many - points i have when im DAN or + points...?
    I know there are some stats (ladder etc...) but they dont get updated for some reason?!

tnx..!
    Sp0cK

2. cka

cka Active Member

Unfortunately, after the Kyu rank you can't see where your standing is regarding your rank (at least in Dan -- I'm not finished that rank yet /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif ). You need to keep track of your wins/losses in your mind or on a sheet of paper.

3. SpiderMan

SpiderMan Member

I was wondering, do you have to beat the same level Dan's 5 times in a row without exiting and saving, or can you exit, save, turn the system off etc between matches?

4. Kali

Kali Well-Known Member

Of course you can exit and save between matches. Check Ranking System guide.