1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

LA: Any other location besides the west side?

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by acctchan, Dec 20, 2001.

1. acctchan

acctchan New Member

I'm sure players in the east side would like to see some VF4 machines as well. Anybody scouted any? Thanx!

2. akiralove

akiralove Well-Known Member

XBL:
    JTGC
    It's not as if we all live in west LA, it's just that that's where the only machines are (that I know of).

I used to check every arcade I knew pretty regularly, and UCLA got it first, then Golfland, then Westwood.

UCLA has about as good a setup as you could ask for, so you should come there if you want to play. A few of us will be there tonight (thursday).

Spotlite

3. gribbly

gribbly Well-Known Member

a few of us? are you holding out on me spotlite?

=]

grib.

4. akiralove

akiralove Well-Known Member

XBL:
    JTGC
    Well, I just assumed you had read howard's thread about coming down...

actually, I just spoke to him and he won't be here in time today, and I'm going out of town tommorow, so I won't see him.

If you want to meet up with him (which you should), let me know and I'll PM you his cell #.

Have a nice christmas, grib!

Bryan