1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

LA Gathering.

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by tragic, May 26, 2002.

1. tragic

tragic Well-Known Member

Hi everyone. I had a lot of fun at spotlite's place on friday. Mad VF playing. Unfortunately I arrived late and had to leave early (to give Rayblade a ride home...) so I didn't get to play everyone. However, while I was there I had a lot of good matches against a lot of good players. Of course, spotlite (who beat me twice in the tournament!!! mean!), ice-g (hey, he won the tournament and has skills with more than just Kage too!), and everyone I played against during the tournament as well (sorry, but I forgot a lot of names... or didn't even get some peoples names!).

I hope I get to play ChanChai before he goes back to Oregon!

Anyway, thanks for the great gathering and competition.

ben (tragic)

p.s. sarah is cool

2. Mike90210

Mike90210 Well-Known Member

Hey Tragic I was the Wolf player you smothered in the tournament. Us Socal guys wanted to meet up with you on Sat. but unfortunately you left before we could your number. Hopefully well get to hook up some other time.