1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Lag tactics...?

Discussion in 'Xbox Live' started by CheekyChi, Jun 3, 2013.

1. JacobEvo

JacobEvo Active Member

XBL:
    Im Rock Lee
    I am done with sparkling brentford.

IcKY99 likes this.
  2. Vanilla_Tears

Vanilla_Tears Well-Known Member

Damn Shiny, I always knew you were dumb as a rock, but I never thought you'd be this irresponsible. While I don't condone JacobEvo naming your wife, you need to act responsible as well. If you're going to act like a douche online, go ahead, but at least privatize your facebook a little so it can't link up to your wife and child. Seriously, wake the f*** up.

3. ShinyBrentford

ShinyBrentford Well-Known Member

Wow the whole Carebear crew is here. Vanilla is here to talk shit but dodges FT10, player matches, or all around talk about how he doesn't know anything about the game. Lets watch and see if he try's that classic online tactic of grammer check when he can't think of any good points to win the argument. LOL classic Vanilla fail. My cyberstalker Jacob can't stop talking mangina. O look even Evenpit the guy I onehanded mastered decided to start talking about that one(That's right one time) time I lost to diet phanatik(Phanatik with less carbs and less filling). Even with all three of you together your trolling is lame and lazy much like your playstyles. LOL I'm loving this too much. I wonder how many more pubby's are going to come out of the wood work.

What a bunch of tryhards.

Anyway I will do all you posers a favor.....I will let you get the last word. Lord knows you can't beat me in life and VF, so I will let you try to have this win on VFDC. Whatever good that for. This has started to run it's course.

BLACKSTAR likes this.
  4. Vanilla_Tears

Last word, huh? Let's test that.
    I'm just trying to help you dude.
    Also, LOL at you threatening to beat people up. You look like a bloated puffy piece of crap. The only thing you're 'beating' is between Tim's legs.
    And another LMAO at you trying to justify your actions with the typical 'my life is better than yours' routine. Classic Shiny fail!

5. leftylizard

leftylizard Well-Known Member

XBL:
    blue mouthwash
    You seem like you have potential with Goh, so I'm going to be honest with you. Cockiness and constantly talking s--- to people will acually make your skills deteriorate. I noticed that the last few times I played you you didn't seem as strong(maybe that was why I was able to get at you with 3 different characters). You have been barking like a big dog lately and you seem to be getting weaker. When I played you last month you destroyed me really bad ...and you were much more quieter and laid back on VFDC.

You need to get away from Tim. The reason I know you been playing Tim too much is last time we played after the match you sent me some strange message . Only by being humble,training, and respecting other player will your skills reach new heights. You can still be Shiny,but just tone it down a notch.

6. Happy_Friend

Happy_Friend Well-Known Member

VT, you need to block Shiny. He is so dumb and aggressive that anything he writes is at best vapid. More often, his communications are offensive to polite society in general. Tim at least offers unintentional self-parody:

PS - Ignore the kid at the beginning of the video below. This is actually hidden camera footage of Tim after he lost ten straight to Air Jacky:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YersIyzsOpc

Vanilla_Tears and JacobEvo like this.
  7. EvenPit

EvenPit Well-Known Member Content Manager Eileen

LOL I wasnt talking about Phanatic I clearly typed UndreamAlarm and It was repeat *a*e until you politely left the room my memory migt be little jarred but i remember that much unfortunately i don't save embarrassing replays like that so u jus have to take my word for it SHINEEE!

8. ShinyBrentford

Lefty you beat me once. Its not that big a deal. The whole time I was laughing at how you were just relaying on lazy gimmicks with wolf, taka, jacky, and van.

BTW I hope you saved that match you won. I want you to look at my joystick and then you will realize why you won.

I was playing you one handed. LOL.

9. ShinyBrentford

I clearly put diet phanatik that's what everyone calls undreamed alarm. LOL you still have your last word I just wanted to clarify that's what everyone calls undreamed.

10. EvenPit

EvenPit Well-Known Member Content Manager Eileen

Can we get everyone in a room sometime this year instead of typing all day I wanna see some Vanilla Tears vs Shiny Happy Friend vs Shiny Lefty vs Shiny Rock Lee vs Shiny please bring yo mics!! It time for someone to get exposed!

ShinyBrentford likes this.
  11. JacobEvo

JacobEvo Active Member

XBL:
    Im Rock Lee
    I am finally taking your advice, i am through with not so shiny brentford.

12. BLACKSTAR

BLACKSTAR You'll find him on the grind Staff Member Media Manager

PSN:
    oBLACKSTARo
    XBL:
    BLACKSTAR84i
    this is bad 'n all, but man, i'm dyin' laughin' here :D

13. gastinell

gastinell Well-Known Member

F that needs to happen this week. You guys should ditch the keyboard and pick up your sticks/pads/controllers/hitboxes, or whatever else you use and play some vf!!

14. Happy_Friend

Happy_Friend Well-Known Member

Yeah, well, we did our F10 last year... He won 8 which was good considering that I had a pretty high win % against him in VF5. Shiny is way better now than he was in VF5 where he was a DMPK/2p abuser. He is not a bad player, but probably not as good as he should be for how seriously he takes himself. I don't mind fighting him as long as I don't have to interact with the Shiny/Tim two-headed social misfit monster.

JacobEvo and gastinell like this.
  15. ShinyBrentford

Good. Maybe our room matches will me more than you join my room, I win, and you run to rank. lol.

16. Chief_Flash

Chief_Flash Well-Known Member

XBL:
    T1L ALL AR3 0N3
    It's ironic... That people on this thread talking about FT10 like its second natural consider the fact no one here has even done a FT10. And the only person who did, got an new asshole by SDS_overfiend. So how did it feel to get dominated by SDS's massive python while people watched on? Care to relate?

JacobEvo likes this.
  17. ShinyBrentford

It was a good experience it showed me a lot about dealing with tourney jitters. I bested him since then. How long has shang been on your account? Can't wait to see you two in the new york tourney.

18. Chief_Flash

Chief_Flash Well-Known Member

XBL:
    T1L ALL AR3 0N3
    [quote="ShinyBrentford, post: 366572, member: 10589"I bested him since then.[/quote]

Damn, they were kidding when they said "shiny gay fuck brentford" has a bigger mouth than himself. How about putting your money where you mouth is for a change? 100$ FT10 with SDS, if you win I'll add another 50$ to the pot. Or are you still licking your wounds behind the closet?

JacobEvo likes this.
  19. ShinyBrentford

Sorry man. I only do offline mm. maybe next time shang.

20. Vanilla_Tears