1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Landing the Burning Driver

Discussion in 'Wolf' started by Chief_Flash, Mar 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chief_Flash

Chief_Flash Well-Known Member

XBL:
    T1L ALL AR3 0N3
    DELETED DUE TO RACIST REMARKS

Last edited: Mar 9, 2015
  2. InterDinghy

InterDinghy Member

Definitely a tone conducive to conversation.

I like how you went into the setups too instead of just saying they exist.

3. Chief_Flash

XBL:
    T1L ALL AR3 0N3

4. InterDinghy

InterDinghy Member

edit: Nevermind, you're dumb and not worth it.

Still feels good to have landed this cool throw. An artist friend is actually going to do a painting of it for me(y)

Thanks for the advice Mister & Combo.

Keep waiting, Flash. I hear puberty can strike when you least expect it.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2015
    G0d3L likes this.
  5. Chief_Flash

XBL:
    T1L ALL AR3 0N3
    The problem with talking to a dog, is that it can only bark back. InterGinghy you seem mad that I somehow crapped on your parade, don't be... It is unlikely you have the slightest clue of what I was talking about. Just move on and enjoy your "I landed Burning driver" Thread. I hope it brings you comfort that you can share your "accomplishment" here.

6. Chief_Flash

XBL:
    T1L ALL AR3 0N3
    You should not delete what you said, there's nothing to be a shame of. Here, let me document what you said:

"So the unique setups you have to contribute to this discussion are "Get lucky" and "Evade while they're sideturned". Third post in this thread suggests double evading, which is almost the same thing as evading while they're sideturned in principle (i.e, you can easily figure out one from the other), and Mister, the guy you're inexplicably angry at, already suggested that getting Aoi while she's backturned is an option, although he says it's not guaranteed. Read your own post again and tell me how "start by putting her into BT yourself" isn't a similar statement to "use 3P+G".

Anyway, it's implied by posting on a forum that you're having a conversation, especially when you pick out specific people within the thread. If you don't want to talk to other human beings (which in your case might be for the best), get a blog. The subject of this thread was "hey cool i landed this really situational throw", so it's weird that I'm apparently to ignorant and lack experience to comment on my own youtube video. Why don't you tuck it in and go back to getting blown up all over youtube?

p.s. If you want people to take you seriously, I'd recommend not participating in something called the "rape room" and also proofreading your posts. You're a child and your sassy little grandstanding post along with every bit of commentary I've ever heard you do confirms this. It says a lot about this community's patience that someone like you can even exist here."

IcKY99 and Kamais_Ookin like this.
  7. InterDinghy

InterDinghy Member

But...you didn't crap on my thread. You bumped it. And I mean yeah, it brings me...satisfaction? Not comfort. That's why I posted it though. Anyway if you want to keep posting in my thread like an anime last boss then feel free to. U dog...u can only bark...but what r u fighting for...do u know why u fight?....ufufufu.

So, in short, I landed a cool wolf slam. I like wrestling and I like cool slams, so this brings me a lot of joy to share it with fellow Wolf players. You haven't done anything, it's obvious that no one takes you seriously here because you contribute nothing and, despite apparently being an OK wolf player, you're not the content manager. Mister clearly has the wrestle slams in his heart, unlike you. :whistle:

8. kungfusmurf

kungfusmurf Well-Known Member

& you wonder why VF is dying. Kids these days WTF.(y)

Kamais_Ookin and InterDinghy like this.
  9. Chief_Flash

XBL:
    T1L ALL AR3 0N3
    Myke, this is how VFDC drove the vets away. I hope after 10 years you see this.

Ytpme_Secaps and Kamais_Ookin like this.
  10. InterDinghy

InterDinghy Member

It's a good throw, but I don't think my burning driver is what scared all the vets away. It's pretty situational.

11. YOMI

YOMI not a legendary game designer

PSN:
    buttoi-man
    If it's any consololation, Shang has always been like this.

12. Kruza

Kruza Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Kruza

You figured me out, lol!

At any rate, my apology for not playing last night. Couldn't kick some people off from streaming a ton of stuff.

Kruza

13. Chief_Flash

XBL:
    T1L ALL AR3 0N3

Craigbot, Mister, Kruza and 2 others like this.
  14. Kruza

Kruza Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Kruza

Yeah. But crouch dashing forward all the time is such a boring way out for me. I like mixing up my BT escape options in long sparring sessions. :)

By the way, I thought Wolf's 4K+G attack-throw also reaches after the crouch dash forward? Probably not, though.

Kruza

15. Mister

Mister Well-Known Member Content Manager Wolf Content Manager Sarah Content Manager Aoi

Thanks for the discussion guys. I would like to say thanks to flash for the detailed insight about Aoi's BT options.
    Also it's true that BTBH won't come out vs aoi and become a side throw instead, I must have done something wrong with my testing or i was recalling it wrong.

16. Craigbot

Craigbot Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Craigbot
    Thanks for the info, Flash. I didn't know Wolf had to do so much to get Aoi backturned.

Kamais_Ookin and Chief_Flash like this.
  17. Ytpme_Secaps

Ytpme_Secaps Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Jami San

FYI, you can NOT throw kage after guarded 3K+G, as he recovers low, so the throw attempt will whiff, now if as kage I dont attack out of it and just hold guard after having my 3k+G blocked, you CAN throw me with a delayed throw (similar to fuzzy throw) , so its possible that the burning driver (16frame throw unlike every other 10frame throw) works in that situation because those extra 6 frames allow kage to rise up in time to get thrown. I will check in dojo, but normal throw after guarded 3k+g will lose , as will high attacks.

Chief_Flash likes this.
  18. Ytpme_Secaps

Ytpme_Secaps Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Jami San
    Jesus, i just read the whole thread, Man, Chief, you have the patience of a saint (almost).

interdingy - chief flash was giving you real info, you can get mad if you'd like but he was actually helping you.

Sometimes we need to be told what we dont understand, and THAT we dont understand..so we CAN understand.

19. Pai~Chun

Pai~Chun Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Lishao Tao GPK
    this thread make me want to become wolf player :)

20. Stl_Tim

Stl_Tim Well-Known Member

Congrats on getting to your goal homie!
    Ignore the haters, because they ain't you! Be happy with your goal and from me, thanks for sharing!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.