1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Landing the Burning Driver

Discussion in 'Wolf' started by Chief_Flash, Mar 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SDS_Overfiend1

SDS_Overfiend1 Well-Known Member

Lmao.. This guy is missing the point... No one is going to let you BTBH them. Secondly if they did this move randomly they are Not to experienced... So This isn't guaranteed.. 46pk is CH because the natural follow up would be 2k.. If you hold guard you with be considered side turned. 50/50. I see a throw frame "Abare"

2. Unicorn

Unicorn Well-Known Masher Content Manager Wolf

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    Lol another "expert" speaks up here.

BTBH is guaranteed. They can "not let me" to do it only by not letting me to block their 3kg.

Go to check how FS Wolf/Kage works before trying to advice someone, boy

G0d3L and BLACKSTAR like this.
  3. YOMI

YOMI not a legendary game designer

PSN:
    buttoi-man
    This whole discussion is pretty funny because why would any Kage player do 3k+g in the first place outside a wall combo.

4. SDS_Overfiend1

SDS_Overfiend1 Well-Known Member

Boy? Stfu... Content manager as shitty as you are? Lmao.... I never knew I was an expert.. Blind leading the blind....smh.. No wonder new players start off capping themselves out.. Listening to shitty players like you.. Boy..

IcKY99, Kamais_Ookin and Chief_Flash like this.
  5. InterDinghy

InterDinghy Member

Hey man, you clearly know a lot about wolf, and feel free to be whatever kind of jerk you want to be when you present your information, but this just racist. Like really super racist. I think maybe you need to calm down.

What's going on in this thread is (ideally) discussing how the burning driver COULD possibly be set up. You're mad because it's not practical, but no one ever said it was. It's a rare situation in which the burning driver is guaranteed. There's nothing wrong with talking about theoretical, and a lot of the most enjoyable threads I've read on this forum were dedicated to people finding bizarre implementations of otherwise useless moves.

For what it's worth, I really regret my part in riling you up, but you really need to chill, especially with that racist junk.

Modelah, Tricky, Myke and 2 others like this.
  6. Sozos

Sozos Pai Sucksan Content Manager Pai

PSN:
    vfsozos87
    XBL:
    vfsozos87
    LOL to all!!! haha

7. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Calls me out about these mysterious "vets" that left because of "VFDC".

I respond with a counter argument as to what is a more likely reason for "vets" leaving, and discussion devolves into other reasons as well.

Now tells me to stop talking about "vets" and deal with the consequences of his own actions.

Ellis likes this.
  8. Chief_Flash

Chief_Flash Well-Known Member

XBL:
    T1L ALL AR3 0N3
    Woah. Look this guy! What are you some internet race police? Listen man before you go all righteous again, let me remind you you don't know me... The person I was talking to, I've known for a long time. I bet I have more black/yellow/brown friends than you, and I bet I've experienced more racism than you. You wanna fight racism? Learn something about wage gap, incarceration rates, mortality rates, black history, then go to the real world and make a difference. Nothing is stopping you; but waving the race flag on a gaming site when people are talking about games make you sound a pretentious prick. InterDinghy.

9. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Your racist slur was called out because... it's racist.

Just because this is a gaming site doesn't make it OK to be racist.

Just because you have friends of varying ethnicity doesn't make it OK to be racist.

Just because you know the guy you're insulting doesn't make it OK to be racist.

Just because racism, and worse, exists in the real world doesn't make it OK to be racist.

Can you see the trend here? It's just simply not OK to be racist, and you've been around long enough to know better.

Modelah, Ytpme_Secaps, Ellis and 4 others like this.
  10. Chief_Flash

Chief_Flash Well-Known Member

XBL:
    T1L ALL AR3 0N3
    Frankly, No. But I do see the trend of a fascist defending his pissing ground mein fuhrer.

There you go Nazi! I edited my remarks..now carry on in your little circle jerk round around.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2015
  11. InterDinghy

InterDinghy Member

Oh, the trend is that nothing makes it OK to be a racist.

Also comparing someone to Hitler for calling you out on being racist is beautiful. You're incredible.

This thread is pretty much a wash now, yeah? There's not a lot of useful information in here, and what little there is is stuck inside this weird little antagonism bubble Flash is blowing. Can this thread just be deleted? Or at least my posts in it? I feel bad for having given this as much attention as I have.

G0d3L and BLACKSTAR like this.
  12. Seminasuke

Seminasuke Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Seminasuke
    No way, man. "Your name will be inscribed in the pages of fighting history!"

InterDinghy likes this.
  13. Pai~Chun

Pai~Chun Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Lishao Tao GPK
    If you had a decent internet connection, and actually played some of the sloppy Kage players who lurk around here, you'd see them often randomly throw this out. I was looking forward in fact to picking Wolf and trying this tactic on them, but after all the brickbats being tossed around (the Wolf CM position was always gonna attract heat from the NAVF badboys), I'm unsure if the strat even works. Plus of course, with PSN, you're often haemorrhaging frames everywhere anyhow...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.