1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

language barrier, arrogance, and hurt egos :P

Discussion in 'General' started by Fu_unji_kun, Sep 26, 2008.

1. Fu_unji_kun

Fu_unji_kun Well-Known Member

XBL:
    None Other
    I need practice Jean before I go back to Japan, and I think Jean will be enough to beat to most of American (or EU) players.

Because I can beat Hunter, Deffender or Raider...etc with my sub-characters. And I dont have true sub-character, I'm just have fun without my main. That's why I'm gonna pick Jean to main at here.

However I dont have time to play VF these couple months, so I'm not sure about Jean yet...

2. Chief_Flash

Chief_Flash Well-Known Member

XBL:
    T1L ALL AR3 0N3
    dude just shut the fuck up please

3. L_A

L_A Well-Known Member

dude are you SURE you are japanese? cuz thats a really fucking arrogant thing to say. Keep in mind if and when you go to a gathering, people are gonna make a point of beating you down HARD if you keep making posts like this.

4. Fu_unji_kun

XBL:
    None Other
    hahaha.

yeah I thought some guys will say something like this.

ok, I'll be quite. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

5. Fu_unji_kun

XBL:
    None Other
    hey, whta is Japanese for ya?

I really hate "this is something, so you have to be something".

Japanese have to be what?! Fuck that off.

OK, I'll be quite. this is it. Im sorry.

6. L_A

L_A Well-Known Member

I've met alot of good players in japan but none as arrogant as you. Maybe you aren't as good as you think you are?

btw, what does 'fuck that off' mean?
    you mean 'fuck off'?

7. Chief_Flash

XBL:
    T1L ALL AR3 0N3
    DUDE WTF IS "FUCK THAT OFF"?!?? haahhahahaha it's too bad you'll be quiet now cuz that shit really made me laugh.

8. Feck

Feck Well-Known Member Content Manager Akira

I believe he meant to say " Fuck that right off!".

9. Fu_unji_kun

XBL:
    None Other
    I know im NOT good at VF if I play in Japan.

If somebudy ask me that "are strong in Japan? Or are you weak?" I will answer Im not strong, I dont think I can be good player in Japan. This is what i am thinking.

But I can beat most of people here. I know this is cocky, but im not arrogant.

or I might be arrogant, i dont know. But I DO KNOW my strengh, I know I cant beat most of good-JP player.

10. _Denkai_

_Denkai_ Well-Known Member

My shun is my sub and he can beat yours which is your Main lol

11. Fu_unji_kun

XBL:
    None Other
    yeah thanks for help my suck-english.

12. L_A

L_A Well-Known Member

well, you are here learning english so its ok, but I think you have mastered the art of being arrogant and cocky! maybe you are a conquerer at that! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

13. Chief_Flash

XBL:
    T1L ALL AR3 0N3
    hey retarded oneal aka fallen faggot, seriously, just STFU. u have the WORST shun out of everyone on VFDC. masared, la akira, and jhow are WAAAAY BETTER than ur shun. SHIT! you can't even beat denkai's shun!

14. Chief_Flash

XBL:
    T1L ALL AR3 0N3
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH! I WISH HE KNEW HOW FUNNY THIS WAS!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

15. Fu_unji_kun

XBL:
    None Other
    yeah, I really wish how funny this is. caz you know it'll be better my English.

To be honest, I really hate(d) study English. I couldn't even ask about homework to teacher when I just came here.

But now I can ask it!! hahahaha!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Im learning english from my friends from talk, or this site can be that, I mean Im learning english even from here.

16. Fu_unji_kun

XBL:
    None Other
    I'd say, oh, really?

I think you can beat me only in lag. I wish we play sometimes without stupid lag.

oh, and I think you should change your main-character to shun if you really can beat me with your shun.

17. Cozby

Cozby OMG Custom Title! W00T!

PSN:
    CozzyHendrixx
    XBL:
    Stn Cozby
    I beat fu-unji.

/thread

18. _Denkai_

_Denkai_ Well-Known Member

If anything you only beat me cause of Lag

19. Chief_Flash

XBL:
    T1L ALL AR3 0N3
    <span style='font-size: 17pt'>DUDE! do you understand THIS english???</span>
    <span style='font-family: Arial Black'><span style='font-size: 26pt'>
    SHUT
    THE
    FUCK
    UP!!!!!! >=O </span></span>

20. Fu_unji_kun

XBL:
    None Other
    yeah, i know most of players have beat me at least once. i know it.

ok, this thread will be ruined or it ruined already, and i dont hope it. this is my fault, so im sorry.