1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Late Night, Early Morning VFDCers.

Discussion in 'General' started by ExzetyXat1, Nov 19, 2012.

1. ExzetyXat1

ExzetyXat1 Well-Known Member

Well its hard to go to sleep early, I usually knockout around 4am. If you're one of those late night, early morning vfdcers post and talk, flame etc you know the rest :D. Everythings better after 12am
    P.S: I made this thread out of early moring boredom and sleep deprivation, so Myke be gentle and don't delete thread this no matter how pointless you think this is thank you :).

2. Chibiaya

Chibiaya Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Bus Orez
    uh.....so anyone play EDH?

3. Satsugai

Satsugai Well-Known Member

I'm up late/early but all I can really say is my thumb is still sore from last weeks binge fighting and that I'm loving MIyavi: This iz the Japanese kabuki rock & Maximum the Hormone: Buiiki Kaesu. Theses CD's will serve as my new fighting music.

4. EvenPit

EvenPit Well-Known Member Content Manager Eileen

Im always up Pm me and ill play

5. Satsugai

Satsugai Well-Known Member

Want something to discuss early in the morning?

GO!
    My mind is already blown, I'm eager to see what everyone else thinks.

6. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer" Content Manager Eileen

I'm up in the mornings early.

7. ExzetyXat1

ExzetyXat1 Well-Known Member

Well Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Its 2:24 AM and I am already eating. Great way to start the morning!

8. EastBayKage

EastBayKage Well-Known Member

PSN:
    EastBayKage
    Hmm, guess I should try playing at night more. I can only go until 1AM PST most nights though.

9. nou

nou Well-Known Member

The new Sonic racer is the reason I need XBL back. HOLY SHIT!

10. Chibiaya

Chibiaya Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Bus Orez
    ??

11. nou

nou Well-Known Member

Sonic & All Stars Transformed.