1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Latest Daioh Movies

Discussion in 'VF.TV' started by Myke, May 14, 2002.

1. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Just thought I'd comment on the three latest daioh 3on3 clips.

The first movie (daioh_hi02420_8.WMV) has Kyasao clean sweeping the opposing team. Gotta love the minor counter rising knees, and nice to see the TFT - b+P (cross over) - P+KK.

The second movie (daioh_hi02420_9.WMV) has Clover KJ (Jacky player), making a comeback in his first match, and continuing on to sweep the rest of the team. Flashy stepping and solid gameplay.

The third movie (daioh_hi02420_10.WMV) is pretty cool. A Lei player goes through the first two guys and faces the final opponent who's playing Akira. The Akira player pretty much demolishes the entire team. Flashy stepping too, and frightening gameplay.

2. BK__

BK__ Well-Known Member

thanks for the latest media info... um....i forget daioh's address, could you get them in URL plz?

3. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Been to the <a target="_blank" href=http://virtuafighter.com/media/>Media</a> section on this site recently?

4. Shadowdean

Shadowdean Well-Known Member

yeah, I tried to search for daioh link and daioh url and didn't come up with anything...

5. gaishou

gaishou Well-Known Member

he said media section.....not search page.

6. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

ermm how do u forget daioh's address when it's just www.daioh.com
    hmmz.......

7. DLC

DLC Member

New movie up as well (11). Has an Akira take out the first two guys before losing to a Kage that cleans out the rest of the team.

8. Robyrt

Robyrt Well-Known Member

Who's that Kage in movie 11? He cleans out the whole team, including Narugoh and a Wolf whose name I really should remember /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif

9. DLC

DLC Member

Not completely sure, but his tag is Wolfy‚ÌÂÂl which can mean Wolfy Person or Person from Wolfy (maybe more, not totally sure).

DLC

10. blackshadow

blackshadow Well-Known Member

where do u download the (11) movie?

11. Robyrt

Robyrt Well-Known Member

The usual www.daioh.com.

DLC: In that case, it's likely the "Wolfie" featured in the PS2 version. Interesting... I was wondering if he was in Chibita's area, Mukky's area, etc.

12. Blondie

Blondie Well-Known Member

I must say that watching that Kage has made it clear that I too must play Kage!!! He's now part of my arsenal, oh boy.