1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Latest update on AMK funland

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by Shundi_05, Mar 21, 2002.

1. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Alan, the Omega Ruins are much harder than the final stages!! But it seems you guys are playing FFX International, so maybe the bumped up the difficulty level a little for the last boss; I had played the original.

2. danny13

danny13 Well-Known Member

Finally! I wondered what happened to you? Getting married or something......call you also never answer.....Anyway, I agree with you. The 'w' brothers are one of the strongest players around. How i wish my sister is hardcore vfer.....

3. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

me and my bro sux lar. me always lose to scrub and inconsistent also! i need to learn ur 'bi sia ji'(sure kill technique) d/f+k !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

btw alan... just train lor sure can win one lar. u so power u trash me before also last time.

4. alantan

alantan Well-Known Member

ya not just yojimbo. I mean people will just chase you all of a sudden and if you are caught they summon the dark aeons. I met dark valefor (outside besaid), magus sisters (near mushroom rock road). The magus sisters immediately used delta attack and did like 99999 times dunnno how many times damage... have anyone beat these monsters b4???

just got Auron celestial weapon /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

5. alantan

alantan Well-Known Member

no lah,

I think I will play when I finish FFX. There is only that amount of time I have so I REALLY want to finish that game.

Ask Genie to have competition leh. Then I can train again. But I hate the DTEG. nowadays for people with lousy fingers like me very hard to win.

6. Freud

Freud Well-Known Member

yeah..kena raped by the Magus Sister while travelling back to the Mushroom Milken hi-way...
    i think my jaws were dropping for the entire 2 minutes of the Delta attack animation...
    Each of the 3 sister tooks turn in gang-banging me too...
    *sob*

7. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

i never use DTEG one leh... but still can win mah. my bro also don't use.

8. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

bleh
    I had that happened to me too!
    Ran away from sin..did some exploring...ran into 2 girls...thought I'll say hi..

ooops

9. Genie47

Genie47 Well-Known Member

You may get your wish Alan but got to be patient. There is one brewing up and it is an official one (I hope) from Sony (Singapore) Pte Ltd. Jacky from Gamersquare contacted me and would like me to organize and run it. Waiting for his que from Sony.

10. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

Yay, hooray for Jin Ngee, official VF tournament organizer for Singapore! /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

11. Genie47

Genie47 Well-Known Member

Hold your horses! Its not even official yet. For all I know, Jacky has yet to convince Sony SG for the tournament. Until te prizes and facilities sorted can we see one. Will take some time I guess.