1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Lau Combos

Discussion in 'Lau' started by FuzzyBunny, Sep 21, 2003.

1. FuzzyBunny

FuzzyBunny Member

I am a nub with Lau and I need some help. Give me any good Lau combos you can think of please. It would really help me a lot. Thanx

2. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

hey nüb. Click junky's jungle forum and one of the posts at the top says ultimate combo guide. Click that. I wrote it /versus/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

It's for an older version of VF but most of the combos for lau will still work the exact same way, and in many cases are still the best possible damage.

3. FuzzyBunny

FuzzyBunny Member

Whoa that's a lot of combos. But being a nub as I am i don't really understand it... can you use the [8][8_][K] picture things to explain it instead of the stuff you used cuz i don't know what the hell you are talking about when u do that so please that would be great but if you cant no prob

4. sanjuroAKIRA

sanjuroAKIRA Well-Known Member

Reading VF is fairly intuitive no matter what system of notation is used. You'll be YAHHH!'ing people in no time. Lau rocks...welcome!