1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Lau Stuff

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Howe, Jan 12, 2002.

1. Howe

Howe Member

Can anyone please give me some continuation to Lau's combos?

1. (with MC) CR,d/f+P,d/f+P+K ,d/f+P,d/f+P+K (?)....for lightweights

2. (with MC) CR,d/f+P,d/f+P+K ,d/f+P,d/f+P+K (?)....for heavyweights

3. There is one possible continuation to b,b+P that i do not know... I know that d+P and K+G and d+K can... Wats the missing one? This move looks like Lau does a jump kick from back face opponent.

4. Is there any combo from Lau that can take almost 1/2 lifebar? (with MC?)

Many Thanks to all of you who can help me!!! Regards.

Edit: Again, thanks to Howe for posting lau questions in a thread about anti-low punches. *sigh*

2. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

3. Howe

Howe Member

Re: Basic Tactics: Anti-Low Punch

This question is abt Lau...

1. P+K is chargeable, but does it have any potential 'setup' or confirmed combo after released when fully charged?

2. Is there any confirmed combo after b,d+P+G ?

3. when Lau does a high kick after recovery from the ground, the opponent gets hit always 'fly'. Is this true?

4. Llanfair

Llanfair Well-Known Member

Howe, perhaps you're not familiar with how this board works. It's probably best for you to either start your own thread with Lau questions, or reply to the thread here with relevant information on low-punch tactics.

5. Howe

Howe Member

Ok. But can u show me how to start a new thread please. I'm new here and appreciate all your help. Thanks!

6. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

Click on Virtua Fighter at the top, then click on Post, it's at the top and a bit to the right... there's also a search button there, if you search for stuff like "lau b,d+P+G" you'll find some information on combos (b,d+P+G, b,f+P, d/f+PPP,d+K is confimed).

7. Howe

Howe Member

Is Lau's P+K a confirm hit for rolling oppo juz like Akira's b,f+P+K?

After Jeffrey d/b+P+G the opponent, oppo hits the wall, is there any confirm throws to continue with? Thanks!

8. LAU Abuser

LAU Abuser Well-Known Member

1. (with MC) CR,d/f+P,d/f+P+K ,d/f+P,d/f+P+K (?)....for lightweights
    Ans: If the oppo still floats high, try b,b+P or d/f+P+K.

As for heavies, you might want to go for a stomp. I think TR can escape.