1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

lau's items

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by samuraiwarrior, Apr 21, 2002.

1. lau seems to have very strange ways of unlocking his items.

i was messing around in vs mode with him vs my conquerer jacky, and i unlocked items from the weirdest things.

i got his dunce china bowl hat, but i dont know how

i got knocked out of sarah's stage (the coliseum one) and won an item-- no clue why, then i knocked jacky out the next match and got another item

i had a similar situation at kage's stage, the open one with the blowing leaves

shun di also seems to have unusual ways of unlocking his items

i have various shoes with shun, and a few hats, not many items though, i dont play him much

for lau i have tons of greaves and shoulder pads, the 100 win opera mask, the coin hat, the dunce hat which doesnt look bad at all, and 3 wrist bracelet things
    did anyone else notice these trends, or does anyone know any ways to get more of shun's or lau's items?

2. some of the weird ones i won for lau were:
    glorious pads
    yellow greaves
    phoenix pads
    thats all i can remember for sure