1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Leaving Singapore tonight...

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by feixaq, Dec 30, 2001.

1. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

Heading back to San Francisco tonight (actually, tomorrow morning at 4am), so I just wanted to say goodbye to all the Singapore VF'ers. It's pretty amazing how after so many years, I still know most of the hardcore VF crew. /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

Was a real pleasure meeting up with all the SG VFDC forumers and the newer players as well. Thanks for all the games, guys (and gal)!

Take care,
    Chris

2. feii

feii Well-Known Member

PSN:
    WEIHAO888
    hey man haf fun~!n take care~!n my name is wei hao dun confuse me wif someone else. >¦ )

3. alantan

alantan Well-Known Member

take care and go back and use what we've taught you to trash all those people in US :)

just joking... it was nice to see you and your leifei.

4. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Pleasure meeting and playing with you! Until next time!

5. Pinkgirl

Pinkgirl Well-Known Member

Hmm... let's see.. you must still be on your flight now... moving around a bit too to avoid getting DVT... /versus/images/icons/wink.gif

6. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

Just arrived in SF an hour ago. Mmm... I like the weather here =P