1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Lei-Fei Content Management

Discussion in 'Lei' started by phanatik, Feb 22, 2014.

1. phanatik

phanatik Well-Known Member

XBL:
    I phanatik I
    Hey, All:

I am stepping away from Content Manager. If you're interested in taking over, step up! I am available if you need help, too.

Phanatik

2. GodofCookery

GodofCookery New Member

what is involved in content managing?

3. phanatik

phanatik Well-Known Member

XBL:
    I phanatik I
    You will have access to edit all of Lei-Feis' page(s)--the combos page, and all of his wiki pages to fill it up with content. You might just grow as a Lei player, too, because you'll need to know frame data and the various combos, OTG, meaties, etc. available in each situation. Much of the content is completed. @Myke will want you to commit to some schedule/target date(s)...
    I am just too bogged down with being a father of three, working full time, going to college, etc...
    Just take it from here and that's it. Need help with the technical aspects of the content manager? Let me or know. For player data, the Lei family is here to help as well.

4. OmegaSFox

OmegaSFox Member

PSN:
    OmegaSFox
    XBL:
    OmegaSFox
    Phanatik[/quote]
    I'll tell undreamedalarm0 about it

5. ShinyBrentford

ShinyBrentford Well-Known Member