1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Lei Fei help

Discussion in 'Lei' started by bigmo19, Apr 29, 2002.

1. bigmo19

bigmo19 New Member

Ive been fighting with lion for a while and i got him to high king but ive always like lei fei style but when i fight with him it feels like im button mashing could someone post some combos or advanced strategy beyond ppp thanks in advanced

2. Shundi_05

Shundi_05 Well-Known Member

Hm.....

Go and study his movelists and this should stop your button mashing unless you yourself choose to do so. Go to Page 4 of this forum and look for the thread Help with Lei Fei. Read this thread to get some pointers./versus/images/icons/smile.gif /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

3. Mike90210

Mike90210 Well-Known Member

Check the Lei Fei dojo. It helped me alot

4. bigmo19

bigmo19 New Member

where is the lei fei dojo

5. Shundi_05

Shundi_05 Well-Known Member

Hm.....

Go to the NEWS forum and look for Ken's Lei Fei's Dojo.

6. ken

ken Well-Known Member

Yes, its probably because you "are" button mashing.

Lei Fei is technically unique from the other characters, but once you understand the flow of the stances he's quite easy to master.

Its important to know your options inside a stance, how to to enter and exit properly.