1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Lei-Fei or Shun?

Discussion in 'Dojo' started by ShadowMonk, May 11, 2002.

1. ShadowMonk

ShadowMonk New Member

Hey ya'll im new here and from holland VF4 got out today here
    so im doubting between to chars
    Lei Fei or Shun pleaze give me some advice?

2. ken

ken Well-Known Member

Depending on whether you have played VF before.. I would recommend neither.

Lei Fei is different to the other characters and is harder to use than the "Easy" rating he is given.

If you want to randomly bash the buttons and be semi-effective depending on your luck, then definitely pick Lei Fei.

If you know how to play VF and want a guide to Lei Fei. Look it up in the Character section of this site. If thats not enough use the Search feature and try words like " leifei lei fei KEN"

If thats not enough then post a question that is more specific either to the board or to me in a Private Message and I'll be glad to help.

As for using Shun... I recommend against Shun because he simply is hard to use. I'd start with foundation characters like: Jacky, Lau, Lion, Sarah. To learn the basics of the game before playing the other characters.