1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

lei fei?

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by archangel, Jan 6, 2002.

1. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

since playing vf3 i have become really bored with the characters i use, lion and Aoi.I am hopefully going to get a chance to play vf4 when i go to the aracdes i want to start using a new character (lei fei) and i wanted to ask u all if he is a good character to start off my vf4 playing days.

2. ken

ken Well-Known Member

In VF1-3 I was mainly an Akira user. I started off in VF4 with him too.. Not long after my main characters are Lei-Fei and Lion.

In terms of easy to use. Lei is fairly easy to learn as a character. But the main thing is to understand the VF4 system as it differs slightly from VF3.

The hardest thing I found about Lei was entering and moving between stances and close quarter fighting. But once you have some sort of flowchart going then he's actually pretty good.

Well I've used him ever since in VF4 considering that my LeiFei usage makes up like 100 lei fei games vs 3000 Akira VF2/3 games.

3. marcel

marcel Well-Known Member

In VF4 they changed Akira a lot, I never used to use him but they made him a lot easier to use. As far as Lei-Fei, I think he's good, pretty fast and powerful too. : )