1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Lei-Fei's back handspring ?!?!?!?!?

Discussion in 'Lei' started by Djimbe, May 1, 2002.

1. Djimbe

Djimbe Member

I was running a Lei up to second dan to give my A.I. that I just started some items for free , so I could play dress-up . in the process of doing so near the end of a match I became confused by the camera angle switch and did some stpid crap with my hands (no , i have no clue what) . As a result , my little baby Lei did FULL OLYMPIC BACK HANDSPRINGS !!!! I wonder if anyone else has seen this done , and if they can DUPLICATE the maneuver . I would LOVE to add it to my style , as it would make a GREAT evasion . Please pose if you can help , as its NOT on his movelist , and it was FAR to specific an animation sequence to be a "fluke"

2. Nutlog

Nutlog Well-Known Member

I don't know what other characters this may apply to, but that's Lei's animation for escaping Wolf's regular side throw. It might carry over to some of the other side throws as well.

3. Jebus

Jebus Active Member

sorry 4 asking, but whats a back handspring.

And you checked the command training right ?

4. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

d/f+k+g i think?

5. Djimbe

Djimbe Member

Jebus , watch olympic style gymnastics , or a cheerleader contest on ESPN2 . You leap up into the air , fall backwards onto your hands sort of pop off your hands backward back to your feet , and then rinse , repeat .

6. Djimbe

Djimbe Member

Buyadawo

no thats a forward motion , and that thing is a move from the Chang Cuan form , I think . no hands are involved in it , you lroll onto the base of your neck , thin kick your legs in the air to land on your feet . Once you get good at it , you can go down the street doing it .