1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Lei-Fei's dance

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Ealsen, Mar 15, 2002.

1. Ealsen

Ealsen Well-Known Member

I find it incredibly hard to do Lei-fei's dance.

Is it necessary to do if you want to master Lei-fei or is it just some fancy things to do with Lei-fei?

I watched the movie clip of Lei-fei players and most of them did lil dances to confuse opponents and did surprise attacks ?

2. GaijinPunch

GaijinPunch Well-Known Member

I've stated it before, and I'll say it again -- it helps, big time. I've never seen anyone NOT do it that was any good w/ LeiFei, and I've played more than a few Lei Fei's. Just takes practice (I'm a bit mediocre at it to be honest, and I"m 4-dan in the arcades). Otherwise, he's just too easy to anticipate. My friend plays w/ him and doesn't move him around, so I know exactly what's coming.