1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Lei VF5FS Combos

Discussion in 'Lei' started by AlexMD, Jun 3, 2012.

1. Dennis0201

Dennis0201 Well-Known Member

I wonder after a bound as 4P+K, does it require foot stance to do another bound with KYO 6P???

2. VFnumbers

VFnumbers Well-Known Member Content Manager Lei

PSN:
    VFnumbers
    XBL:
    VFnumbers
    yes there were some i tried against lightweights required open stance i think. i havent looked into midweights and heavy weight specific combos as much

3. phanatik

phanatik Well-Known Member

XBL:
    I phanatik I
    After 4(p+k) I use 1(p+k).

Try 46p or 1p, kyo...? Food for thought.

4. VFnumbers

PSN:
    VFnumbers
    XBL:
    VFnumbers
    [9][K]--> [3][P][P][+][K][+][G]--> [6][P]--> [P]-->[4][6][P]-->[4][6][6][P][+][K]. NH 7hits 87Dmg,97 Dmg on CH closed stance lion

[9][K]-->dash forward-->[2][P]--> [3][P][P][+][K][+][G]--> [6][P]--> [P]-->[4][6][P]-->[4][6][6][P][+][K].NH 8hits 87Dmg, 97 on CH closed stance,Eileen, Against Aoi/Vanessa replace dash forward [2][P] and input crouch dash for better timing with [P] refloat

5. ClarenceMage

ClarenceMage Member

PSN:
    ClarenceMage
    Works on normal hit both stances, counter hit damage is 99.

6. phanatik

XBL:
    I phanatik I
  7. phanatik

XBL:
    I phanatik I
  8. VFnumbers

PSN:
    VFnumbers
    XBL:
    VFnumbers
    [4][K] is very useful at mid range 16f exe,
    +8 on CH, side crumples on CH, pushes back opponent on CH, can stagger opponents trying to backdash, and very effective with opponent's back near the wall. Good for wall staggers

9. phanatik

XBL:
    I phanatik I
    (1) A revelation that I don't think anyone has caught yet:

The string P,6+P,K,K is greater than P,3+P,Kyo,K,K by one damage value. So if you are going for max damage, use the former.

(2) I have anew combo to share and it is from Suirakan. I have been playing with a mix up. For example, after using 6+K to catch an evade, which goes into Koko, then K in Koko to Nehan, go into Suirakan by entering 2,2 putting you in Suirakan.
    From Suirakan enter the following combo: K (which staggers and brings Lei up to normal fighting stance), while Lei is transitioning charge 2_ for 2,6+P (or you can use the modified 3,3,6+P), which will stomach crumple, leaving a guaranteed 1+[P+K],[K+G],P.

So it looks like this: (From Suirakan) K,2_6+P,[K+G],P

(3) The next string I have been playing with is the following:
    6+P,G+P+K(Kyo),K+G-->Hai,K-->Doku,K,P-->Hai,P,P+K
    The K+G in Kyo turns the opponent to right side on hit leaving them vulnerable to the K launch from Hai to Doku.

The is a variation to the above string:
    6+P,G+P+K(Kyo),K+G-->Hai,P,P+K,3+P,G+P+K(Kyo),K,K

-Phan

10. phanatik

XBL:
    I phanatik I
    Referring to (2) directly above...

3+K and 2_6+P are both 16 frames. The former does 22 dmg; the latter 20. I haven't tried using 3+K, but it just might work. I'll post when I have the data.

Also, another combo that is very effective from Suirakan is:
    K,6P+K,P-->Kyo,K,K

-Phan

11. Sharizord

Sharizord Active Member

This suirakan combo will hit 1 frame faster after the stagger and does 1 more point of damage.

Sui:[K],[6][P][+][K],[P][+][K][+][G],[P],[P][+][K],[K][+][G],[P]

at: 2:15

12. phanatik

XBL:
    I phanatik I
    Good stuff. Thanks!

13. Sharizord

Sharizord Active Member

Eileen, Aoi,

[1][P][+][K],[4][P][+][K],[3][P],[P][+][K][+][G],[6][P],[6_][P],[4][6][P],[4][6][6][P][+][K]

Both stances.

101 damage NH.

14. BlackDragon37

BlackDragon37 Well-Known Member

The combo databases are up. Who can add Lei-Fei's combos to them?

15. phanatik

XBL:
    I phanatik I
    I can start, but I don't know how...

16. VFnumbers

PSN:
    VFnumbers
    XBL:
    VFnumbers
    Hai shiki stance [K](float)-->[4][K]--> [3][P][P][+][K][+][G]--> [6][P]-->[6_][P]-->[4][6][P]--->[4][6][6][P][+][K]. 8hits NH 91 dmg, CH 101 against Eileen both foot stances.

[1][K][+][G](CH)-->[2][P]--> [6][P][+][K][P][P][+][K][+][G] -->[K][K]. 6hits 79 dmg against Vanessa, Shun both stance. Sarah, Pai, Aoi, Eileen El Blaze open

[1][K][+][G](CH)-->Delay [2][P]-->[3][P][P][+][K][+][G]-->[P][P][2][K] 6hits 77 dmg against Eileen, Aoi, Sarah, El Blaze, Lion, Shun both stance, Pai closed

[1][K][+][G](CH)-->Delay [2][P]-->[3][P][P][+][K][+][G]-->[K][K]. 5 hits 73-78 dmg varies by weight class against everyone except Taka, Wolf, Jeffry

[1][K][+][G](CH)-->Delay [2][P]-->[3][P][P][+][K][+][G]-->[6][P]-->[K][+][G][P].7 hits 91 dmg against Eileen closed stance.

17. phanatik

XBL:
    I phanatik I
    Has anyone tried combos using offensive evade after launcer?
    I am going to play around and see what can be done.

18. phanatik

XBL:
    I phanatik I
    I tried...nothing with good damage so far...

19. ClarenceMage

ClarenceMage Member

PSN:
    ClarenceMage
    I noticed that [1][P][+][K] launches the opponent lower if they're crouching than if they're standing, which annoyed me and screwed up a few games.

So, replacement combo, if opponent is crouching, [1][P][+][K] [P][6][P] [K][K], 69 damage (lol)

20. phanatik

XBL:
    I phanatik I
    Or try...
    1(P+K),P,4(P+K),3P-->Kyo,KK
    Or
    1(P+K),P,4(P+K),(K+G)P
    Or
    1(P+K),Hai,P(P+G),(K+G)P