1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

lei's orb item

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by peterpedr0, Apr 26, 2002.

1. peterpedr0

peterpedr0 New Member

ok, before i waste a few hours getting this item...i need to know what it is. here's what i think it looks like from the picture: is it the hairstyle from movies such as crouching tiger and once upon a time in china? you know the braided hair that is shaven in the front? i dont play as lei, but i would want to get that item, if that is what it is. can anyone tell me what this item actually is?

2. OhgmA

OhgmA Active Member

yeah im pretty sure thats what it is

3. zoomercide

zoomercide Member

based on what I have seen from Yupa's posting, it IS a braid of hair that goes on the back of his head. He is my brother's favorite player.

4. fagan

fagan Well-Known Member

i have the item ... it's a really cool looking crouching tiger style hair (it can only be used on the 2nd player outfit ... so that kinda sucks, but all in all a great item)

5. GaijinPunch

GaijinPunch Well-Known Member

Amen, fagan.
    I've got a clip of it I'll post on my FTP in a few days. I'll give you the info. Got lots of other sphere items for other charactesr as well.

His circlet (100-win derivative) is for 1P only if memory serves... sucks.