1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Let the movies continue

Discussion in 'News' started by GodEater, Oct 27, 2000.

By GodEater on Oct 27, 2000 at 7:03 PM
  1. GodEater

GodEater Well-Known Member

And so it shall. Episode one showcasing the San-ten clan in all its "glory". Heh, actually this is what I like to refer to as the "least worst clips". These are full rounds taken from a tournament held on the last weekend of September. We were all having command "issues". By the way, The Taka in the last two clips is controlled by Johnson Li (plasma) and he won the tournament hands down.

Even though the movie is encoded in Windows Media the file is still quite large. I chose to encode it at a slightly higher rate just because most people have mentioned to me that they prefer MPG format. Well, I believe this rivals the MPG format and weighs in at 8 MB less than it would have it I had held to my guns.

I sincerely hope you enjoy this...please let me know any concerns or questions you have regarding this format.

San-ten tournament
    length: 2:30 File size: 12.6 MB

also, because I promised I would here's a link to a--now--old movie that might have gone missed because it was never formally linked outside of a thread in versus city. If you're into OB footage with quality issues then DL at will!

<a href="new_movies_here/Rich_the_movie.mpg"> vancouver tournament starring Rich Williams <a>
    length: ummm File size: 11.3 MB

Comments

Discussion in 'News' started by GodEater, Oct 27, 2000.